Sign in to follow this  
SugarFoxx

Support Ticket

Hello :) I'd like to say thank you to everyone who responded to my support ticket this past two weeks. Thank you personally to Enki, Idunn, Fireriders, Logi.

I submitted a support ticket that really threw these guys through a loop but they continued to do their best to assist me, and I very much appreciate everyones attempts to help me. I gave up on fixing the issue due to the fact that it would just cost me lots of mats and time. I invite you guys to come check out the church we worked on when its done :) 

Enki thank you for spending well over an hour attempting to fix my issue :)

GMs and CAs alike should all be appreciated, they may not have the answer but there is always a solution :)

• Like 9

I am glad your experience was just as wonderful as what mine was with working with the GM's on your issue.

I have had a similar experience too.

I had never needed to make out a support ticket before and my experience could not have been better.

The GM's are amazing and they think of many avenues I would never have considered to figure out the problems.

Thank you from me too GM's; and, please know you are appreciated.

You are welcome,  We learn a bit more about these multistory constructs each time someone tries something different.

• Like 5