Hanalei shows up twice.

It really is smack dab in the middle of X44, Y-23.

• Like 1

The canal connecting Rainbow Lake and Lake of Tears (17x 23y area) is a cave canal so should be orange rather than cyan.

Thanks Nic!

• Like 1

i always had the policy of adding all deeds and have anyone that didnt want their deed on the map to opt out,which made those people happy and didnt leave all deeds which are just abandoned or have an owner that doesnt care either way from being on the map.

pretty sad to see whats happening with the maps to be honest,but not up to me anymore.

• Like 4

How about other things on the map that are not correct (anymore)? The other day I was looking for moss, and went to where there should be a large field of it according to the map: x 22-23 y33-34. Not one tile of moss is left there.

Oh and as for comparing community-game-maps with 'RL-maps'... maybe some are forgetting that there are enough blank spots, not filled in with what is really there, on those also? Happening in every single country and with every single map as far as I can tell. For the same reason too: owners of those sites do not want to be placed on the maps (and have the power to enforce that). Thought this side-note was not completely out of place here. ;)

Since I am using a map dump from when the map was first made, I cant really edit that kind of stuff :-/ It was suggested before to use the newest dump, but there were complaints about the roads and buildings causing the map to be too cluttered.

hi could you put Grasslyn on please x25.5 y7 also x37 y15.5 Where The Wind Blows

Edited by badgirl2009

Cleared disbanded deeds, added Grasslyn and Where the Wind Blows

Please, move Arrr! Piraci a bit west. It looks like it is on the top of the mountain :P

Thanks.

• Like 1

Jun 28, 2015 10:56:21 PM  Dedri disbanded Behemoth's Landing

Jun 28, 2015 6:40:26 AM  upkeep disbanded Mystic Retreat

Marked for deletion, and moving Arr later.

can you remove southport village? It has disbanded ages ago.

could you remove Zaragoza from x-35/y41-the owner has moved his deed elsewhere-I will let the  owner decide whether he wants new location on map or not:)Thank You

All updated!

A note on southport village, on the twitter it was announced as Soutport village disbanding, which is why it wasn't deleted. Thanks for the confirmation that it is indeed gone.

Edited by Nicrolis
  • Like 1

Please add Macondo (x45, y14)

It's at the end of the road directly north of Killsmore's Estate -- which I think is disbanded. I'll look for it some more tomorrow to try and confirm.

Edited by MissWilc
  • Like 1

Serenity Valley X25 Y23 disbanded weeks ago, maybe could be removed.

• Like 1

Some minor changes.

changes.png

Thank you for the work keeping it up to date.

Edited by Daash
  • Like 1

Updated, sorry for slow updates. On vacation with the family atm :P

• Like 1

Will update tomorrow when I get back :-) Updated.

Edited by Nicrolis