My deeds are all in the NE corner by The Shore.

Timber Creek

Timber Creek North

Timber Creek Orchard

It wouldn't break my heart if you just called it all Timber Creek though.

http://prntscr.com/btmwgm

• Like 2

once i have the map back up in working order these will be added :-) There are also some road changes needing to be done that Ive been made aware of as well.

Sorry about the long delay, thanks for your patience.

Please remove Astoria Basin from the map, it no longer exists, and Move Astoria to the intersection of Y23 and X14. They have been merged into one large deed. Thanks Nicrolis for maintenance of the map, It helps a lot!    :D

• Like 1

On 19.7.2016 at 2:38 AM, Nicrolis said:

once i have the map back up in working order these will be added :-) There are also some road changes needing to be done that Ive been made aware of as well.

Sorry about the long delay, thanks for your patience.

Any news on the update?

On 7/25/2016 at 2:22 AM, Midas said:

Any news on the update?

friday night! It WILL be up then!

dN3TPtR.jpg

Remember to add that canal nic! (and the entry points are not needed).

• Like 1

bring it !! i wanna see what you are doing

Im sure he will soon(tm). His play time has been a bit restricted due to work lately.

Please, remove x38 y28 Wicher's School and add Cheshire at the same location (maybe few pixels west). Thank you!

On 27.7.2016 at 10:45 AM, Nicrolis said:

friday night! It WILL be up then!

Which Friday? ;)

• Like 1

updated. There were some slight issues with this update.

Grid got a little messed up in areas where i removed deeds, this will be fixed in the next update as well as road updates.

The update after that will have new deeds added in from previous posts in this thread.

• Like 1

Thanks, Nic. :)

The OP link may be broken for me, because the map I see pretty much looks like the old one. I understand you did not include all the new data provided in this thread yet? Or am I missing something?

• Like 1

there are slight differences. Mainly the fact that its the reconstructed map now >_< lol I also did all the deletions and some very minor road modifications.

MODIFIED MAP IS NOT MADE! Please use the normal map for now

Edited by Nicrolis
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Yaga said:

Thanks, Nic. :)

The OP link may be broken for me, because the map I see pretty much looks like the old one. I understand you did not include all the new data provided in this thread yet? Or am I missing something?

lool

12 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

there are slight differences. Mainly the fact that its the reconstructed map now >_< lol I also did all the deletions and some very minor road modifications.

MODIFIED MAP IS NOT MADE! Please use the normal map for now

kinda sad that i sent you a remade version with all the layers including deeds an names and a new legend with cave canals and bridges and full layers so you could change fonts or the grid or anything you wanted i  thought that would save you a lot of time but lol i dont know what the problem you had was.

9 hours ago, Tpikol said:

lool

kinda sad that i sent you a remade version with all the layers including deeds an names and a new legend with cave canals and bridges and full layers so you could change fonts or the grid or anything you wanted i  thought that would save you a lot of time but lol i dont know what the problem you had was.

The PS programs i tried were merging several of the layers and i couldnt fix it. I tried 3 different programs and none would take.

mmm well i usually have groups of layers to make it easier to handle because it has a ton of layers having all the deeds separated but i made it with photoshop cs3 it should work fine but whatever you do what you can :D

Hey,

The Void, r19

Changed name from Stedding Tsofu. Mentioned it before but I understand that it has been much. Thanks in advance /RD

• Like 1

On 7/20/2016 at 4:26 PM, koroth said:

Please remove Astoria Basin from the map, it no longer exists, and Move Astoria to the intersection of Y23 and X14. They have been merged into one large deed. Thanks Nicrolis for maintenance of the map, It helps a lot!    :D

Should be Astoria on the map at the location mentioned above.... Astoria Basin is gone. Thanks again Nic!  

hosslatemine.jpg hosfarm.jpg

New deed: HOS Slate Mine

hosfarm.jpg

Also add Hos Farm to the map.

Edited by Daash

In the middle of that light green area on Daashs map, east of Hill of swedes, , add Moss

A new map can be found here:

I wish to thank the previous makers as if it wasnt for them this map would not possible.

Edited by Daash
  • Like 2