North West quadrant of Deli has has the roads revamped! They are now more accurate than they were!

• Like 1

Hey Nic,

thanks again for maintaining the community map. I noticed that the info about our southeast peninsula (called "Serendipity Peninsula" by their inhabitants) is rather outdated. Many of the deeds shown there actually disbanded a long time ago, while many others were founded in the meantime. If you are interested in updating that part of Deli, please feel free to use the detailed information contained in this small-scale map:

(Please note that my small-scale map contains villages belonging to mayors that may or may not want to have their deeds on the official community map. I cannot speak for all of them, however, I believe I can speak for all members of the Serendipity Alliance; allied deeds are marked with purple color on the map.)

• Like 1

Just got burned out from the road updating, I will do this tomorrow. Thanks for pointing this out!(and for the reference sheet that you have for the area)

Update:

Southport at X-30 Y-48

now has:

• the beginnings of a market, with several Public Merchants and space for more
  • Public Mailbox and Token
  • Public Tar
  • Public Sermon Clubhouse with Fo, Mag, Vyn, Nahjo, Nathan Altars, Free Beds, Well, Forges etc - open to non-members too.

Feel free to add icons.

Thanks Nicrolis :)

• Like 1

FYI you have duplicate "Landsalars".  One at X5/6, Y30 and X29, Y5/6.  The correct one is the latter on the north coast.

• Like 1

those red letter in the tunnel names seem too bright for me, and lol you erased a piece of the letters in mottistone keep in x8 y10

• Like 1

can you replace Deil Riada with Potato Town at 45y 16x-17x(bottom left corner)?

Thanks ^_^

• Like 1

Updated. Potato Town added, and several roads fixed to their proper places.

Can you please add 'Waterside' - located Y48 X20 on the coast in the gap inbetween the two sand blobs. Public mailbox (deed is set so people can drop stuff into the mailbox) - also has 8 merchants.

Thanks.

Edited by Gavin
  • Like 1

Updated. Planning on doing updates to the SE peninsula soon! Sorry for the delay

• Like 1

sIIFf68.png ZtFiU7w.jpg

o/ heya nic. much appreciated.

after extensive work, i've extended Horsedog hill highway all the way to the shore.
Please move horse to the pink square and correct the highway trace. (removing the smaller vertical)
Thank you lerry much

The shape of the land has changed, the highway ends at a point that is further north than Fairy Tail's marker.
You may need to compare it to the map dump to see what i mean. -edit - image provided
That's all the info, do as you please :)

Edited by Steveleeb

Foxx Paw Shores(y-9, x-45/46) is now known as Shipwreck Shores, and Theoterra at H26(ingame) y-16/17 x-50 is now called Misty Moon Terrace.

• Like 2

Disbanded deeds:

pendelmart: Y33, X25

puzzle plaza market: Y33, X27 (merchants still exist but deed is gone)

kingsport: Y19,20 , X33,34

Edited by polarbear
  • Like 1

Thank you, Nic:) Please add:

Varmland Woods, 18x, 36y

Village of Barnlock, 19x, 31y

Wild Boar Lodge, 27x, 18y

• Like 1

Nic, I have mailboxes at Varmland Woods. And mailboxes next to both of my other deeds (posted above) if you are still adding mailboxes. Thx.

• Like 1

Also disbanded are  Freedich X36 Y8 and Bozo Farm Brazil X20.5 Y16. Still doing a great job, thnx Nic

• Like 1