Sign in to follow this  
Mortomes

Fence ladders no longer working

Since the recent updates (I suspect this is related to the new fence "jumping" physics), fence ladders no longer work as they used to. Often my characters keeps "jittering" while leaning onto a fence, refusing to settle in place so I can restore stamina, eventually falling off one of the edges. Sometimes my character will eventually settle, lean, and restore stamina, sometimes it won't work at all. Here are 3 screenshots illustrating a fence I should be able to lean against, but will instead send me jittering:

Cro9w7e.png

Hqr6C3r.png

uB2jujr.png

Probably a feature now. -_-

• Like 2

Make fences in a V shape on two edges of a tile. Make the vertex of the V at the lowest point. Stand in the vertex. You should be able to regen stamina.

Yeah, unfortunately that's not possible with slopes this steep, and before the recent updates, a single fence like this would have been sufficient, as long as the slope the fence itself is built on is 20 or less. I also would not be surprised if the v-shape still leads to stamina draining jittering, in this case with no way to fall out.

Edited by Mortomes

I suppose you need to build tall stone walls or palisades now?

Pro Tip: Chopping out the holographic trees gives a clearer view of the area upon which you will splatter.