Sign in to follow this  
Aaron_IRL

[Bug] Removing bridge plan, and bridge, also removed connected fence.

# What happened

First I planned a bridge from the third floor of one building to another.  The plan wasn't what I wanted, so I removed it.  This is when the stone and iron parapet disappeared.  I finally settled on making the wooden flat bridge, and then replaced the stone and iron parapet with an iron fence.  After seeing that the wooden bridge looks like nothing more than a planned bridge with rails from the side, I decided to bash it out.  Now the iron fence is gone again.

# What you expected to happen

I expected the unrelated stone and iron parapet, and replacement iron fence, to not be affected by the removal of a bridge and bridge plan on another tile.

# Steps to reproduce

See above, I did it twice.

Forgive my lack of photo editing skills...  If not completely self explanatory, red is the missing fence, and orange is where the bridge was located.

Bridgeissue.jpg

# What happened

First I planned a bridge from the third floor of one building to another.  The plan wasn't what I wanted, so I removed it.  This is when the stone and iron parapet disappeared.  I finally settled on making the wooden flat bridge, and then replaced the stone and iron parapet with an iron fence.  After seeing that the wooden bridge looks like nothing more than a planned bridge with rails from the side, I decided to bash it out.  Now the iron fence is gone again.

# What you expected to happen

I expected the unrelated stone and iron parapet, and replacement iron fence, to not be affected by the removal of a bridge and bridge plan on another tile.

# Steps to reproduce

See above, I did it twice.

Thank you for the image and the details.  I have a few questions if you don't mind ;)

Is that a stone and iron parapet on the other building (across from the red indication of the one that disappeared)?

Can you tell me if the bridge went north/south or east/west?

Did you remove the bridge and/or plan starting from the side where the fence went missing?

Thank you for the image and the details.  I have a few questions if you don't mind ;)

Is that a stone and iron parapet on the other building (across from the red indication of the one that disappeared)?

No.  It disappeared on the tile border painted red.

North/South

Did you remove the bridge and/or plan starting from the side where the fence went missing?

The first occurrence happened when I removed the bridge plan from the far side of the image (North end) that was opposite from the stone and iron parapet that was removed.  The second time it happened I bashed out the south end section of the wooden bridge last closest to the iron fence that disappeared.

No.  It disappeared on the tile border painted red.

North/South

The first occurrence happened when I removed the bridge plan from the far side of the image (North end) that was opposite from the stone and iron parapet that was removed.  The second time it happened I bashed out the south end section of the wooden bridge last closest to the iron fence that disappeared.

Thank you!  I've managed to reproduce the issue with an east/west bridge on test.  Added to the bug list.