Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Bugfixflash

Fix so chopping a tree down leaves the grass (or mycelium) at same length (except lawn goes to short grass/mycelium).

Fix for fsb and bsb becoming unplanted over server resets.

Fix so can’t dig at the end of bridges.

Fix so the max ql of floors and bridge parts is not restricted to 80.

In order to prevent various annoying situations, siege shields (and unfinished ones) are now notake and must be created where they are supposed to be used.

Turrets should now properly revert to unenchanted ones if dispelled.

Removed false disease status which occurred in certain situations.

Fix for fatigue going into the negative and blocking certain actions while mounted.

Bulk container double turn menus removed.

Scissors now take proper damage when shearing.

Fix for floor/roof damage using certain tools.

Blocked removing bulk items into tents due to certain exploitability.

Harvesting now properly using 100 item inventory limitation.

Exiting through a door with enemies players in local should now unlock it as well as when entering.

Removed possibility to change creator by dealing damage to items.

You can no longer tame creatures led by another player or hitched to a vehicle.

Hens and chickens no longer autofollow due to disease issues.

Summoned skeletons and wraiths should no longer attack same kingdom but other kingdom players.

Made it so newbie tents can’t be put into containers due to exploitability.

• Like 7

So uhm... the special portable siege walls...

Are they still movable...?

cuz like... being mobile was the whole point of them... otherwise they are merely subpar walls.

• Like 1

• Exiting through a door with enemies players in local should now unlock it as well as when entering.

Thanks Rolf, now it's impossible to run from your enemies unless you have an invincible horse that is also faster than they are.

Wow, go go go! They are serious about this bug campaign.

• Like 1

Always good to see such fixes.

Edited by Anothernoob

• Exiting through a door with enemies players in local should now unlock it as well as when entering.

Thanks Rolf, now it's impossible to run from your enemies unless you have an invincible horse that is also faster than they are.

What does this mean?  Does it mean if we are on our own deed and get raided, walking through a door will unlock that door?  Can we right click and lock it back?  How long does it stay unlocked?  

Can we please have some details as this is a serious game-changer.

Edited by Eyesgood

Some good looking fixes!

Summoned skeletons and wraiths should no longer attack same kingdom but other kingdom players.

Excited to see that one should be fun to use now

• Like 2

What does this mean?  Does it mean if we are on our own deed and get raided, walking through a door will unlock that door?  Can we right click and lock it back?  How long does it stay unlocked?  

Can we please have some details as this is a serious game-changer.

It's very likely meant for off deed strucutres. Before the update a door would unlock off deed if you ran through, but only when entering the house, not when leaving it.

• Removed false disease status which occurred in certain situations.

Yay, this was exactly what i had with my priest(pygnus). I am happy now.

Keep up the good work!!

well mybe is time to give some love to boat speed aswell?

• Fix for fsb and bsb becoming unplanted over server resets.

So does this mean we need to replant all our FSB/BSB's, or does this mean that we don't?

So does this mean we need to replant all our FSB/BSB's, or does this mean that we don't?

Examine them and see.

It's very likely meant for off deed strucutres. Before the update a door would unlock off deed if you ran through, but only when entering the house, not when leaving it.

Man, I sure hope so.  I was totally panicking there...

• Fix for fsb and bsb becoming unplanted over server resets.

Finally!! Only took a few years, heh. Still, happy to read this but I will retain my skepticism until I confirm that bins actually remain planted. Lots of other nice miscellany here as well.

=Ayes=

i think the whole door unlock door thing got implemented in the wrong way, instead of it being with enemy in local it should account only for enemy on tile next to door, and it would be no problem with it going both ways then.

right now it's kinda broken, and i could see new players looking at it as a stupid design when they see how it works.

the team should do it's best to tweak the pvp playing field , but please keep some logic in it, doors being unlocked with enemy in local makes new ppl go "WHAAT???" and then after more of these they go  like "F...This " ragequit.

Seems the more bugs that get fixed the more new ones pop up i think it is going to be a long summer of bug busting..heh

• Turrets should now properly revert to unenchanted ones if dispelled.

[21:09:25] You start to cast 'Dispel' on a frost turret.

[21:09:29] You cast 'Dispel' on a frost turret.

[21:09:29] You remove the Courier enchantment.

[21:09:34] The spell will not work on that.

ok

• Like 2

Yay on this: Summoned skeletons and wraiths should no longer attack same kingdom but other kingdom players.   

was very annoying to spawn them and have them start attacking their own, they were rather unruly bunch.

• Like 1

I have an FSB stuck on a bridge where the trade for it was done (had to be dropped) and can't be picked up because the bridge is in the way. I would love to see this fixed quickly. It's low QL. It needs imped or put inside a house and can't do either with it glued to the bridge.

Seems the more bugs that get fixed the more new ones pop up i think it is going to be a long summer of bug busting..heh

YOmDuDV.jpg

• Like 7

this summer, everything that can go wrong, probably will, but in the end, I am confident wurm will be the most stable and reliable it has been in years.  Will feel like being in the tail end of Beta, as devs iron out bugs, before going to live.

Yay on this: Summoned skeletons and wraiths should no longer attack same kingdom but other kingdom players.   

was very annoying to spawn them and have them start attacking their own, they were rather unruly bunch.

[17:26:10] You start to cast 'Summon Skeleton'.

[17:26:38] You succeed.

[17:26:38] Skeleton tries to hit Skeleton.

[17:26:49] Skeleton tries to hit Skeleton.

[17:26:55] Skeleton tries to hit Skeleton.

:unsure:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this