Sign in to follow this  
Stormblade

Fresh Fish Storage

This has been mentioned before about being able to store fish inside FSB but my suggestion is to make a new storage Fish Racks so that we could store fresh fish as well as cooked fish inside them, and specifically ONLY fish, not a new form of fsbs.

8FkXUZj.jpg

Empty would just show the wood shafts n planks(?) then as it fills up the graphic would change to show more and more fish on it.

Mats would be same as FSB as well as difficulty to make on par with bsbs fsbs.

• Like 8

It's even very scandinavian too, would have loved to see this in years ago allready so +1

• Like 1

+1 Yea i came up with this a long time ago....

A Drying rack.... it's a shame that there's all these nice looking fish models and we only get to see the diff fish types if we drop them on the ground :(

Great idea to have this for ONLY fish and i add my +1 to this.

I have always added +1 to storing fish ideas every time they pop up (and there have been loads of them)....same for this one but sadly it NEVER gets added.

Lets hope they take the time to look at this as see how many old posts there are about the same thing and get around to adding what everyone wants ;)

Pls remember to add a like to the OP....the more likes, the more it will show up that we want this

Edited by Garit

As always a big  +1

Edited by Chiqa

+1! Not being able to store fish is what keeps me from being a fisher!

That Fishing Rack could be used to change the fish type into a generic 'Dried Fish' which can be FSBed? 

Edit: It would then work similar to cooked meat. Raw meat can't be FSBed, but Cooked Meat can, then it becomes 'Generic' So if the same can be done with fish, by using a Drying Rack, it would be awesome, and would actually have the making of Risotto be something fesible in quantities without being afraid of wasting your fishes to decay. 

Edited by Delisira
  • Like 1

Although, I think about it... I think the reason Fishes can't be FSBed in any form is because Fish QL does not really matter in sustenance. It only matters in Size. A QL 1 fish could be 0.01 kg, while the same at QL 90 would be 0.9kg, but not have any other effects. Its possible that its not FSBable due to that fact?

+1 this amazing idea

and please let us make dried and smoked fishes!

It's a shame that there's all these nice looking fish models and we only get to see the diff fish types if we drop them on the ground

Yeah!  

+1

+1 again and again everytime it will find its path from the depths of forum sea to the surface

+1 or at a minimum give us a way to store fish in a FSB as you can with meat (by cooking it for example)

+1 or at a minimum give us a way to store fish in a FSB as you can with meat (by cooking it for example)

I had thought about that also, but the idea of having a special fish only rack much like weapons rack, armor rack seemed more appealing and could also be of similar size as far as tile placement.

• Like 1

+1 This is also a big reason I refrain from fishing even though I find it peaceful and relaxing 

i like the idea but it will never happen since you get a ton of meat within a short period of time. i would have to slaugter 50 horses/cows for 30 minutes fishing. that is at 90 skill which is a piece of cake to get to..

Edited by hoof2000

Almost a good idea! Just remove the fish drying requirement/rack and allow cooked fish to be placed inside food bins same as cooked meat and there you have it! The varied fish varieties would just be turned into generic "cooked fish" the same way as meat does. No need for further complications, thank you.

=Ayes=

+1, some kind of storage

This plus expanded fishing mechanics would make my (northern hemisphere) summer

Edited by Tipper