pendulumandkey.png

Buyer pays CoD fees.

#1: [10:09:44] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [40]

Price: 30c

#2: [10:10:55] Lurker in the Deep has been cast on it, so it will locate rare fish. [64]

Price: 40c

#3: [10:11:24] Lurker in the Deep has been cast on it, so it will locate rare fish. [44]

#4: [10:11:57] Lurker in the Deep has been cast on it, so it will locate rare fish. [64]

#5: [10:12:38] Lurker in the Deep has been cast on it, so it will locate rare fish. [40]

Please no trolling, I can care less what your opinion is about these items or how big your ego is.

Note about the key:  It is for grinding locksmithing.  Mainly useful for pvp servers, it is semi-useful as a mayor of a freedom deed if you allow people to lock their chests.  Ever have that situation where someone quits and you're left with chests on your deed you can't open?  You'll need to grind locksmithing to enable making lockpicks.

Edited by Nomadikhan

cod #2 to jakerivers please

how does a copper key help with locksmithing?

Edited by JakeRivers

I believe you make key molds using the coc key to grind locksmithing until you get enough skill to make lockpicks.

• Like 1

I believe you make key molds using the coc key to grind locksmithing until you get enough skill to make lockpicks.

Exactly, as you activate the key so the coc is used.

If this is the case, cod me the copper key as well. ^_^

Sending items in a moment soon as I log in.

[18:46:25] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Edited by Nomadikhan

cod #3 to zaymin please

#3: [10:11:24] Lurker in the Deep has been cast on it, so it will locate rare fish. [44]

cod #3 to zaymin please

[16:33:02] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Edited by Nomadikhan

#4: [10:11:57] Lurker in the Deep has been cast on it, so it will locate rare fish. [64]

Please COD to Egwene, thanks!

Please COD to Egwene, thanks!

[17:58:02] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for the business!