Sign in to follow this  
Xirith

Digging in front of bridges

What happened - I was unable to put dirt back in front of a bridge abutment that someone had removed

What I expected to happen - I expected to just put it back by dropping/flattening/levelling

Steps to reproduce - Try and drop dirt anywhere in front of the bridge to receive the message 

[07:59:56] The dirt would flow down into a structure. You are not allowed to drop dirt on structures.

OL3BJUS.jpg

I can see this as a new way to grif bridges so maybe you should think about allowing dirt to be dropped up to the height allowed when planning.  (i know easier said than done)

Edited by Kegan

Thank you for the report, Xirith.  I've reproduced on test and have added to the list of issues.

So they made it so you cant dig at the end of bridges. What about people who terraformed and cant add dirt back to the end. Are we just out of luck or have to destroy and rebuild?

So they made it so you cant dig at the end of bridges. What about people who terraformed and cant add dirt back to the end. Are we just out of luck or have to destroy and rebuild?

If your border tile is uneven because of the bug, use a /support in game.  Give the approx location and the name of your bridge as well.

Ntxtreme put in a support ticket, a Arch GM should be able to fix it.