Sign in to follow this  
TsubasaStarwind

Legendary Enterprises, Low Prices, Happy Customers-Xanadu

Legendary Enterprises .Ltd

Are you looking to buy goods cheaply? Then Legendary Enterprises is the trader for you!

Based out of our deed at O-22 on Xanadu, Legendary Enterprises strives to be a deed-hold name for cheap, reliable, and professional service.

With real world business experience, C.E.O T.Legend places customer satisfaction above all else and provides a multitude of ways to protect you, as a buyer, and to give you peace of mind while waiting for goods from recurring contracts.

• ​A Full book-keeping system with unique invoice numbers making finding your order effortless for both parties.
  • Each delivery is accompanied with a receipt sent to you either on the forum, or directly to your email address should that suit you better.
  • As a buyer you are offered a choice of payment methods; Upfront, Pay on delivery, or half and half.​
  • Membership Schemes and repeat business allows us to give something back to our customers in the form of discounts and extra items.

​

Our professional service treats customers, as actual customers and strict operation procedures mean that Legendary Enterprises will strive to keep you satisfied.

We offer a multitude of different items and resources, both raw and refined, everything from stone to the parts to build your own cart.

To make transport easier, items that can be combined will be measured in weight and not quantity to allow for more to be transported.

Raw Materials: 

• Rock Shards: 90I for every 200kg (10)
  • Iron Ore: 90I for every 200kg (10)
  • Logs: 1c for every 20 Logs (24kg, Type is unspecified)
  • Dirt: 90I for every 200kg (10)
  • Clay: 90I for every 20Kg (10)
  • Tar: 90I for every 10Kg (10)
  • MORE COMING SOON

Refined Metals:

• Iron Lumps: 1c for every 10Kg (10)
  • MORE COMING SOON

Carpentry Materials and Items:

• Planks: 90I Per 10
  • Shafts 90I Per 10
  • Mallet: Ql dependant (1c per 1.0ql)
  • Walls: 3 Per Wall (Covers Planks, Nails and Labour Charge)
  • For other items, please ask for a quote

Metal Items:

• Torch: 5c
  • Lantern: 5c
  • Lamp Head 5c
  • Tool Parts: Ql dependant (1c per 1.0ql & 50i per 1kg of iron)
  • Nails S/L: 1c per 10

Cart Parts and Flat Packs:

• Yoke: 45i
  • Wheel: 45i
  • Wheel Axle: 99i
  • Large Cart Pack: 3c 37I
  • Small Cart Pack: 1c 91I
  • Construction on arrival: 2c for Large 1c for Small

Masonry:

• Stone Bricks: 68I per 150kg (10)
  • Colossus Bricks: 68I per 150kg (10)

How to place your order:

To place an order, or request a quote, private message TsubasaStarwind here on the forum, TsubasaLegend in game or email them to: legendaryenterprises@hotmail.com

​Once you have requested an order you will receive a confirmation message with your invoice and order number, keep that number safe as you will need it to trace your order if you have any questions or issues with it.

For QLs please inquire when playing your order

​Collection is free, however delivery has a charge:

20I per traversed map square (In-game map not community map)

50c per new server entered

Deliveries to Chaos will be charged 5s minimum plus normal rate, all chaos deliveries will be to FREEDOM towns ONLY

NOTE: ALL DELIVERIES ARE MADE BY SHIP TO THE NEAREST SHORE TO YOUR DEED, LEGENDARY ENTERPRISES WILL NOT TRANSPORT GOODS FROM THE COAST TO INLAND DEEDS FOR THE NEAR FUTURE.

Message from C.E.O T.Legend:

On behalf of myself, and my team I would like to thank you today for taking the time to view our advertisement, we hope to trade with you soon, thank-you.

Edited by TsubasaStarwind