Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

The Comic Wurm

I've been toying with some ideas of late as to making a small comic out of Wurm Online.  Are there any artists out there interested in this concept and wouldn't mind exploring it further?

This is just a for-fun project, so no hassle or anything like that.  Hit me up if you're interested, or if you have artistic experience and would enjoy creating a comic.

• Like 2

Hehe, sounds like a great idea. I got a hundred and one ideas for small comic pieces called "The Fails". Where a character from wurm just fails at everything he does using Wogic.

Would you be using Ingame screen shots scaled down with Captions above/below or art work via programs?

Hehe, sounds like a great idea. I got a hundred and one ideas for small comic pieces called "The Fails". Where a character from wurm just fails at everything he does using Wogic.

Would you be using Ingame screen shots scaled down with Captions above/below or art work via programs?

I'd prefer artwork made by artists who want to try this out.  Can't guarantee this will ever come to fruition, but it would be nice.

rosedragon used to do comics, they shouldn't be hard to find.

rosedragon used to do comics, they shouldn't be hard to find.

I saw some of hers.  Not exactly the style I had in mind.

Who was it who did the anime comics years ago? I really enjoyed those. Old timer BL IIRC.

I used to draw comics alot, had my set of own characters.. alot of kinda abusive-type of dark humor... ppl loved it. All these years I played Wurm I wanted to start a comic about Wurm also as there is so much material for my specific kind of quirky humor... so yeah, if I ever pick up the pen for a Wurm Comic, I will be drawing my own. The idea of doing it isnt overly original.

Consider me enthusiastic reader for any Wurm comic anyone draws. :)

I used to draw comics alot, had my set of own characters.. alot of kinda abusive-type of dark humor... ppl loved it. All these years I played Wurm I wanted to start a comic about Wurm also as there is so much material for my specific kind of quirky humor... so yeah, if I ever pick up the pen for a Wurm Comic, I will be drawing my own. The idea of doing it isnt overly original.

Consider me enthusiastic reader for any Wurm comic anyone draws. :)

I'd love for you to start something like this.  here is a link of a person that made such an awesome comic of their initial days in wurm, so on point in humor, truth, and graphics are perfect for it.  made me laugh so so hard. I hope they do more.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/105782-first-days-in-wurm/

That wasn't too bad. haha  I have something a little different in mind, however.

I to have been toying with the idea of making Wurm comic stories for a while and finished my very first one last night.

I will post it soon so keep an eye out for it. :P

I hope it will be up to the QL of the Lords and Ladies of Wurm :)