Sign in to follow this  
kitamin

Titans Treasure Hunt Event

fjjfr6.png

Good Day Wurmians,

This is a treasure hunt you wont want to miss. There is no straight answer where this treasure is. There is not a single person who knows the location to this treasure other than myself. There is 4 chests, 4 keys to these chests and only one true prize.

How to play: Just announce you are playing in the forums with this format:

Ingame Name:

Ingame Location:

Time Zone:

Further instructions will be given ingame or on forums. I would suggest you prepare food and armour and a water skin for this journey if you need a pick up this may be arranged if you are within the SE of Xanadu. 

Treasure : (WIP)

Starts at : (WIP)

Participants:

HINT 1: (NOT RELEASED)

HINT 2: (NOT RELEASED)

HINT 3: (NOT RELEASED)

HINT 4: (NOT RELEASED)

HINT 5: (NOT RELEASED)

1zl4u4z.jpg

P.S. Atm the treasure is being bartered over to myself. This treasure will be worth between 5 - 10 silver from my own pocket.

If you want to get involved just write in and I will add you. There is no entry fee and this will take place as soon as participants are located however may go over a few days if people don't get to the end.

Edited by kitamin
  • Like 2

I, Abbynormal, shall seek the treasure!

I currently reside on the lake where Tarsis is located, found on your map near point O22 in the only true world, Xanadu, that to which all others are fragile shadows.

My time relates to others as GMT-7 (Arizona) in that other realm some of us occasionally visit.

Edited by Kyleshandra