Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

Trinitros, mayor of "Godric's Hallow" - please contact me!

Most of you know that we built a new bridge connecting the mainland of Deliverance and the Serendipity Peninsula in the southeast. (Read all about it here: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/124030-community-bridge-project-in-southeast-deliverance)

We are now building the connecting highways and ran into a little problem on the south(west) side of the bridge. To finish the highway system we need to build through the perimeter of a deed called "Godric's Hallow" (and somehow across a little harbor basin north of it). We did not yet succeed to contact the mayor "Trinitros" - there is no forum account with that name.

Trinitros, if you read this, please contact me ("Yaga") either by forum PM or ingame! If anyone knows the owner, please give us the info. Thank you!

Here is a map of the area:

SQTCnnV.png

Check building walls/fence walls

Both will begin taking decay if the owner has been inactive for some time. Also check farm land and horses/animals, if the entire field is packed and there are no animals present (Or partially packed and some dead animals), that generally is a sign of month(s) long inactivity (And the deed may disband in the coming months). If there are still signs of activity, sit someone near the deed for awhile and try to contact one of the few villagers still maintaining the area.

Trinitros may also be a writ alt, and may not actually be the character you're looking to contact.

EDIT: Taking a look at the deed myself, you may want to try contacting Thassador, Nicillie and Udsniper, these names are currently caring for their animals. Deed itself however appears to be somewhat inactive as most of the enchanted grass on one side is gone, other side has 4 or so tiles missing of grass. Deed was founded last year around September or late August, few weeks after Black Oak disbanded (The deed that was located there much before it), main stone building is unfinished and has been for some time, walls are 30ql so I do not believe the player has spent much of an investment on the game itself. Walls haven't taken damage yet so there may be a significant amount of coins in the coffer (Deed is several tiles larger than default 5x5 however, and it has guards so someone is obviously still feeding the coffer and or someone else had a lot of coins to spare.) No meals or food seem to be present anywhere and no attempts have been made to tidy the area up since the disband of Black Oak (Around August or September). Thassador and Trinitros both own boats around (Though the boats have taken significant damage over time, around 30 for each.) Mine is currently blocked with a stone mine door of 500 strength, no trees appear cut down and no farm appears to be present.

My assessment for the situation is, players have lost interest in the game but the deed itself has a fair amount of coin in the coffers, in short, you most likely will not be able to contact anyone from it for a good while. OR the rest of the deed is inactive and the builder of the single structure is on a different server.

Edited by Huntar

Perform a hostile takeover. Rebuild it all into condos. Then build your bridge.

• Like 1

Perform a hostile takeover. Rebuild it all into condos. Then build your bridge.

This isn't Indy.

Searched for Thassador, Nicillie and Udsniper. No forum match for the first two, and:

Udsniper: Last Active Dec 07 2013

:(