Sign in to follow this  
Klaa

Surfing

Saw hatchet on log = surf board.

Don't even need wave animations and visuals; though, that would be awesome. Just a good gale. Body and Mind stats could impact one's success.

Also a little Surfaris just because they are traditional, and I have fond memories of my father drumming Wipe Out with his hands:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkGZsPDvFkI

Edited by Klaa

lol, whats next? snowboards, skiing, ice-scates, hooverboards, tanks, space ships, submarines? :D

Oh and I like your ideas Klaa, but this one not so much hence -1

+ 1 loved the music - which could go with surfing fantastically ! lol

Snowboards, skiing, ice skates, sled dogs... seems legit.

Snowboards, skiing, ice skates, sled dogs... seems legit.

We would need longer winters then or it would be little to no fun :P

Saw on log = surf board.

Don't even need wave animations and visuals; though, that would be awesome. Just a good gale. Body and Mind stats could impact one's success.

As goofy a suggestion as skateboards but to add some accuracy to the suggestion.

A log would be of little use in creating a surfboard and a hatchet a better tool. Cut down a tree and hue out the rough shape with the hatchet. Then add a drawknife to the game tools and complete the shape.

Gales are of no use to surfers, only the pretender wind-"surfers" and kite-"surfers" have any interest in them and even then the winds can be too severe for their antics.

The Wurm oceans would need proper waves added and along some of Xanadu's bays would be perfect places for them to peel in endlessly with their tubular shapes. Longboards would once again rule and would run right over those paipo kiddie toys, grinding them into sawdust in the process.

Unfortunately Localism would once again raise its ugly head and when arriving to the beach unequipped with weapon or armor, due to their sink-you-to-the-bottom-of-the-ocean properties, you would face the local enforcers who would quickly chop you into little bits of shark bait chum.

Only on the outer island secret breaks could the true soul surfer find enjoyment, so a fine sailboat or even a rowboat would be in demand.

Pipedreams, yea....

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Oh right, hatchet... Duh. Hatchet makes more sense than a handsaw. Not sure why I was thinking saw when I posted that.

You can tell how many surfboards I have made by hand personally. Zilcho.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1