Sign in to follow this  
leaf

GIve Freedom a Chaos King

This has probably been brought up before.

Seems like freedom having a king and offices would help them unite, give them something more than just The Landing to hide at.  And that would help get more freedomers to come to chaos and more fighting.  Just be sure to turn the Lady of the Lake back on. 

Behold! His (Her?) Majesty!

carebearking.jpg

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 2

its....freedom...they are free? they have no king cuz....they are...free?

• Like 3

Watkins you are a saint but makes no sense, HOTS is free as well and has emperor. Freedom on the other hand doesn't.

Sorry Lord Leaf but i'm with Lord Watkins on this one... -1

In the words of Obi Wan... "Let's just say we'd like to avoid any imperial (PVP) entanglements"

Leave PVE the way it is and let PVP do there own thing, we are FREE .......FREEDOM !!!!! :P

This has probably been brought up before.

Seems like freedom having a king and offices would help them unite, give them something more than just The Landing to hide at.  And that would help get more freedomers to come to chaos and more fighting.  Just be sure to turn the Lady of the Lake back on. 

Lady of the lake is for base jk... dunno what that has to do with freedom?

-1 though, freedom doesn't really feel like an intended kingdom, but is just required for the whole connected to freedom thing

No reason to give a select few buffs for doing nothing, all I can imagine is the lucky king selling time share offices.

Uh oh... someone mentioned the Lady in the Lake. Obligatory Monty Python references activated:

King Arthur: I am your king.

Woman: Well, I didn't vote for you.

King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.

Woman: Well how'd you become king then?

[Angelic music plays... ]

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Dennis: Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

• Like 6

...waiting for Maurizio to come in talking about how this didn't work before :-)

• Like 1

We are the free folk and we will not kneel

...waiting for Maurizio to come in talking about how this didn't work before :-)

Don't hate.

-1 As been told to me and to many others by all devs and gm's and many times by Rolf himself, freedom in chaos was to give a trade passage for freedomers and just a placement kingdom ran by no one. So -1 I, allowing this to change in this context.

+1 however if the gm's were to take charge of freedom on chaos. Perhaps giving it some more excitement. Otherwise start a Kingdom like everyone else has to do.

to be clear, that wasn't meant as hating on you.

I think the biggest issue here is lack of free land.  Well, one of the biggest issues, anyway.

to be clear, that wasn't meant as hating on you.

I think the biggest issue here is lack of free land. Well, one of the biggest issues, anyway.

More of a joke them thinking you really hating on me.

I have said that for the longest time, land should not be as it is,right now, it should be harder to hold and maintain land, but the problem is, most players to join chaos want the easy road and don't want to actually work for anything so MR and JK get first dibs on recruits while there are other kingdoms willing and trying to make a change but there is to much hearsay against them.

I'm willing to bet that with a bit,more time chaos will start to see a change head. "Rome was not built in a day."

I herd 1 time someone was chief of freedom due to the lady but they were promptly removed

I wonder if it still works, did anybody else try in the past 2 years

Was just trying to get more freedomers onto chaos to try it out.  =)

I herd 1 time someone was chief of freedom due to the lady but they were promptly removed

I wonder if it still works, did anybody else try in the past 2 years

It's ok Md, we used all our science on it, nothing worked so far

I tried for about 2 months with many toons, and petitioned Rolf, no go.