Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Dragon Armor Pics

Just thought I'd post this, as I was unable to find Kegan's nice modeling from about a year or so ago, but then I'm not great at searching I think.  Had some people recently ask me what the armors look like, so made up some sets and put on a couple alts.

Drake%20Models_zpspb3a5szl.jpg

• Like 6

Scale set really needs a helm.

Perhaps something combining the skulls and scale. Offhand using the skull as a toggled visor (can extend this functionality to the other helms too, also limit vision when down?), and scale to cover the rest.

EDIT: Reminds me of the shoulder pads and cape/cloak slots. Wonder where those are at on the dev todo list.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 4

I normally wear a red serryl chain hat to cover my ugly hair.  I find it to be the best blend with the scale.  Didn't wear it for the pic, so folks don't get the wrong idea of what the set includes

I wish all the armour types showed up on the armour stands, we could then have great looking armoury buildings.

Now that my friends would look AWESOME !!!!

• Like 3

Jebus! that would be nice. I remember going to "recycle" a deed that expired, when I was new and thinking "dang, all the armor is studded here".  I guess we should feel lucky that we get to see the differences when we wear them.

Here is the one i did but it does not have the scale it is just drake..

eIFnnFv.jpg

• Like 4