Sign in to follow this  
voxiss

Returning player looking for village for a few months.

I'm a returning player on Celebration with some decent skills (50ish Carpentry, Mining, Combat (Mauls)).  I've owned a deed and it wasn't much fun.  I'm looking to get back in the game for a few months and enjoy myself.  I can read traits in horses and I can enchant grass.  Looked at Blacksmith and sounds like mayor is AWOL, looked at Pixie Bay and sounds like they're not CST timezone.  Maybe I'll just build an off-deed house again.  In game name Andriod.

Edited by voxiss

Feel free to stop by Norhaven we are south of the linton spawn,  We currently have a couple open new player cabins available, always looking for a traveler to help.

SuperFly

OOps...  Posted the above missed you are not on Xanadu..   Offer stands tho.. :)

Edited by SuperFly

If you want to move to Exo, have a great deed that would be great for your experience level. 

Hmm thanks for the interest. My boat got salvaged it seems so server travel isnt ideal, but with only 20 people logged in last night, maybe its time to jump again. I'll keep thinking about it.

Joseanjim is Mayor of Blacksmith and is in the Cele alliance, his native language isn't english so takes him a bit to translate sometimes. Other then that he's really quite nice.

• Like 1

Funny thing about Blacksmith, the recruitment boards in game send tells to Deastrom.

Can you please stop sending people to Blacksmith? I'm really fed up with all their griefing.

• Like 1