Sign in to follow this  
Ginodeal

Bridge Wagon Bug

Hi we have a deed in xana S11 Bimini Bay yesterday i was building a bridge that goes across the water to other island was going good. Today i try and i can't do anything. The bridge is 3 1x1 building 3-4 stories high connected to each other with a bridge starting on land ending in the water so far. the building portion i'm able to embark load everything, but the bridge sections i can load, unload, drive, manage, or even open any of my wagons so i'm guessing its an issue with bridges. I posted to gm they checked it out and checked it out and seen that there was an issue

If anyone else has this issue please reply or post so they fix it ASAP toon name is hellsgardian middi unluckyone

Please fix this issue we have spent 2 weeks on this project and now it's at a halt since this update we can't use our wagons on the bridge, this is really aggravating.

Edited by Ginodeal
  • Like 1

Quick question. Are you fully on the bridge span and the wagon fully on the same bridge span? If the game sees either you or the wagon as still being in the tower, this has happened to me. It's the same thing as "You cannot reach that through the wall." I have just been making certain my wagon is fully off the support tower and that I am standing under the seat. May be worth testing.

I've reproduced this on test and have added it to the bug list.  In the meantime, I've found that if you disembark the wagon, open the inventory, then embark again, you can access your items.  That is a work around until the issue is fixed.  Thanks for the report.

Hi we have a deed in xana S11 Bimini Bay yesterday i was building a bridge that goes across the water to other island was going good. Today i try and i can't do anything. The bridge is 3 1x1 building 3-4 stories high connected to each other with a bridge starting on land ending in the water so far. the building portion i'm able to embark load everything, but the bridge sections i can load, unload, drive, manage, or even open any of my wagons so i'm guessing its an issue with bridges. I posted to gm they checked it out and checked it out and seen that there was an issue

If anyone else has this issue please reply or post so they fix it ASAP toon name is hellsgardian middi unluckyone

Please fix this issue we have spent 2 weeks on this project and now it's at a halt since this update we can't use our wagons on the bridge, this is really aggravating.

its when im on the bridge section any of it say the (name of section) is in the way but when i go on the tower building section im able to do stuff 

• Like 1

once i disembark it will not let me re embark the wagon to be able to do this on of the gm's has seen it

I've reproduced this on test and have added it to the bug list.  In the meantime, I've found that if you disembark the wagon, open the inventory, then embark again, you can access your items.  That is a work around until the issue is fixed.  Thanks for the report.

does not work please report to have this fixed what a bummer we have been working so hard on this.

It sounds like you have an additional issue.  If you cannot embark on your wagon where it currently is situation, try unhitching the horses and pushing the wagon to another tile.  If you are in the middle of a bridge, the embark and disembark will work.

If you or the wagon are not on a bridge but instead on a building, that's a different issue.  

If you have a helper, try unhitching the horses and pushing the wagon fully on the bridge, not half on bridge and half on house.

I've reported the other issue of not being able to access inventory on a bridge.  I've also reported issues about wagons getting stuck in gates and fences.  These are two different issues.

I cannot fix issues, I just help get them tested and reported.

if i unhitch then the horses will get lost They are out of sight this is frustrating......

if i unhitch then the horses will get lost They are out of sight this is frustrating......

Please put in a /support for your particular issue.  You seem to have a combination of different issues.  You may need to have your wagon and cart moved off the bridge totally to correct the positioning issue first.  Add this forum link to your support so that the responding GM can see what's going on.

Please put in a /support for your particular issue.  You seem to have a combination of different issues.  You may need to have your wagon and cart moved off the bridge totally to correct the positioning issue first.  Add this forum link to your support so that the responding GM can see what's going on.

Its not only me its everyone in my village like 12 people and weve had all wagons moved off even tried different methods pushing and hitching, everything you can imagine. This is definitely since this last patch bugged. We already spoke to Terrisa and a couple other GMs thanks for your help. This sucks needs to be fixed ASAP its putting a hold on something weve been working on for a while now.

Bump this still is not fixed im about to just up and leave its really aggravating. Spemnt like 200E on building matts and like 2 weeks of work for NOTHING now?

I just ran into this tonight. I have a few observations.

I have a bridge plan that goes abutment, bracing, bracing, abutment, support with extension, abutment, bracing, crown, bracing, abutment, support with extension, abutment, bracing, bracing, abutment. 

On the east side, the bridge bugged when I finished the bracing attached to the support and the wagon got stuck. I moved to the west side when I freed the wagon. When I finished the bracing attached to the support, the cart on that side got stuck.

I have made 3 other bridges and none of those had extensions. The observation I pulled away from this is that maybe a support with extensions is the problem. What is your construction plan, Ginodeal? Does it have supports with extensions?

I have a bridge plan that goes abutment, bracing, bracing, abutment, support with extension, abutment, bracing, crown, bracing, abutment, support with extension, abutment, bracing, bracing, abutment. 

On the east side, the bridge bugged when I finished the bracing attached to the support and the wagon got stuck. I moved to the west side when I freed the wagon. When I finished the bracing attached to the support, the cart on that side got stuck.

I have made 3 other bridges and none of those had extensions. The observation I pulled away from this is that maybe a support with extensions is the problem. What is your construction plan, Ginodeal? Does it have supports with extensions?

Audrel, do you get stuck at the same spots now that the bridge is complete?  (or is it?)

It has supports with Abutment Bracing then crown and all over again. Its a total of 5 bridges linking our island to the mainland and im trying to complete the third and this keeps happening. Now I have another bridge that is complete same style and it does not happen there.

The bridge is complete. We completed it by slowly driving a cart while the builder walked so the inventory window stayed open while they moved. When it finally closed, one person ran back and forth through the project carrying 10 bricks at a time.

If you disembark or drop something on the bridge, it stays. After it bugged, it never corrected itself, even when completed. It was a lot of work and the materials took time and effort but the bridge is open to the public. If this can't be fixed fast, it will need imploded. I can't have people stuck in the road.