Sign in to follow this  
Mirax

Floor QL artificially capped at 80.0

Flooring inside writted structures appears to be bugged, at least since the collision updates, possibly longer.  Only tested on Epic-Serenity.

Specifically, they are artificially capped at 80.0 QL.

Tested on slate slab floor, stone brick floor, pottery brick floor.  Imping caps them at 80.0 regardless of QL of materials used to imp and paving or other skills.

For example, imping one of the aforementioned floors with 95ql materials, 72 numeric/92 effective paving, 93+ masonry...the imp would complete but the QL would remain 80.0.  I could imp them over and over again, stays flat at 80.0.

Imping a floor already greater than 80 QL (as they didn't used to be capped), LOWERS the QL to 80.0 from whatever it was, see image.

JnfmXMD.jpg

• Like 1

Reproduced and added to the bug list.  Thanks for your report.

Edit:  Roof seems to have the same behavior.

Excellent, and good thinking, I never tried a roof.  

I can confirm though writted stone walls are still fine, imped a bunch from 60 to 90 today with no issues.  

• Like 1

Roof and floor also seem to be completed at a much lower QL than the QL of the materials used (as opposed to walls/fences and so on) as if the calculation for the resulting QL is based on requiring twice as many components than are actually used. (Wooden floor and wooden shingle roof at least - don't know about others)