Sign in to follow this  
Yarnball

Rare longsword nim85 Lt87 c100 ms81

pkX1Xa7.jpg

[02:09:53] A long and slender sword. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is glowing from the heat. It could be improved with a lump.

[02:09:53] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Drsatan'.

[02:09:53] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [85]

[02:09:53] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [87]

[02:09:53] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [100]

[02:09:53] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [81]

Starting bid: 8s

Bid increment: 50c

Reserve: None

Snipe Protection: 1 hour

Buyout: None

Current bid: None

Please note I do not accept private bids, all bids must be posted here, feel free to PM me with buyout offers or questions.

Item will be CoDed to winner at their expense unless picked up on Deliverance at Funndy Docks.

auction_timer_1433829705.gif

Edited by Yarnball
  • Like 2

withdraw my bid, sorry

Edited by scyther669

whoops evil double post.

Edited by Yarnball

if not too late 16s

curious how snipe protection was activated when previous poster would have posted bid 1h 26min after bidding, the 1 hour sniper was already done by more than 20 minutes at that point if you can help me to explain...

Edited by tarlynn

auction_timer_1433829705.gif

Meant to add this, but auction timer was at 2 hours 18 minutes when I posted, not sure since the above timer was at 1 hour 31 minutes if it makes a difference since it had not yet been another hour on the timer. Sorry but I really do get confused with the whole sniper protection thing sometimes.

Echowaldo posted at 15 minutes remaining on the original timer, this was within the last hour of the auction, so an additional hour was posted in my post after his for an additional hour. No one bid within that hour so the auction officially ended with his bid.

Ok, I had just gotten confused was all. Sniper timers confuse me sometimes. Thank you for the explanation and congratulations Echowaldo!!! May it serve you well.

Np, :) they seem to confuse people a lot. So you're definitely not the only one. Luckily they don't get activated too frequently.