Sign in to follow this  
Novaflash

Need terraforming work done

I am currently looking for a digger to level some farm land and finish my dock area (dropping dirt). I am located at T-10 on Xanadu. As far as slope you will need around 25-30 digging. I will pay extra to get this work done. If interested PM me here or in game (In game name is novaflash as well).

Thanks,

Novaflash

Edited by Novaflash

What server is this on? Are there any skill requirements? 

my deed is an island called timberwood. If transportation is need we can arrange that as well.

Edited by Novaflash

Need 10,000 moved asap and up to 50,000 overall, just a rough estimate.

Nice and close I do have some images with my terraforming abilities :)  just gotta figure out how to add them to a damn post..  we are just south of linton PM me and Ill get you some images

SuperFly

Greetings Novaflash,  I'm been having no luck in catching you online about your terraforming project so I figured I would make a post here. I've got a 94.94 digging skill, so the slopes you have will be no issue. I'm just a little North of you as well. Drop me a PM in game or post here and we'll get your project knocked out for ya.

we seem to be missing one another, what is your normal play time?

Here is a few pictures of our current terraforming project if you are still looking for someone to help.

7YHLYpj.jpg

BwIuVf9.jpg

gm2IYV7.jpg

Wow nice work on that project, Sorry for the delay on response. I have found someone to work with on this project and I no longer need help with this. Thanks everyone for the help!