Sign in to follow this  
Malena

[Xanadu] For sale: 5-Speed Horses, including rare colors!

Outdated update removed

Edited by Malena

Oh wow, you did those videos.  You brought me back to the game. Thanks for that :D

I think I'll come pick up a horse or two. I'd like to start breeding, eventually. Would you happen to know if I could put a horse on a big boat? 

• Like 1

Oh wow, you did those videos.  You brought me back to the game. Thanks for that :D

I think I'll come pick up a horse or two. I'd like to start breeding, eventually. Would you happen to know if I could put a horse on a big boat? 

Hey there realedazed and welcome back to the game! Glad to hear I was able to "help" with that hehe.

As far sailing with horses: You can in fact sail and take horses along with you (I do believe it's the only type of animal that you can do that with btw)

They are not loaded onto a boat, instead you need to lead them with ropes and they will swim behind the boat (any boat will do!). However here are a couple of things you should know:

• Horses cannot cross server borders, so only buy horses that are on the same server as where you live

When leading a horse with a rope, you will "lose the lead" as soon as you embark on a ship, cart or any other form of transportation. So when you are about to board your ship, position your horses close enough to the boat so that upon boarding it, you will be able to reach close enough to the horses to re-lead them.

The good news is that it's the opposite for when you disembark - you will not lose your lead at that point thank goodness!

You may only lead max 4 animals at once

Make sure to takes some ropes with you (although I do sell ropes as well on my vendors)

When you leave, make sure to turn a bit with your boat to make sure all horses are faithfully following behind you

Make sure not to log off mid-journey as they will then escape

Edited by Malena

I'm very happy with the two fives I just bought from Malena at Misty Cove Stables. She took the time to find the colors and ages I was looking for and also has a very nice selection in the self-serve pens. I also stopped by her location at Misty Rock Mountain; a very nice selection of five speeds there as well.

Set sail for the nearest of the two, queue up her videos for the journey, and let the PVP shakes fade away (assuming you're here taking a break from a proper MMO.)

• Like 1

I'm very happy with the two fives I just bought from Malena at Misty Cove Stables. She took the time to find the colors and ages I was looking for and also has a very nice selection in the self-serve pens. I also stopped by her location at Misty Rock Mountain; a very nice selection of five speeds there as well.

Set sail for the nearest of the two, queue up her videos for the journey, and let the PVP shakes fade away (assuming you're here taking a break from a proper MMO.)

Aww thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you and may your new horsies serve you well!

Outdated update removed

Edited by Malena

Outdated update removed

Edited by Malena

Outdated update removed
Edited by Malena

Both locations updated (check first post for current stock)

Alrighty, although I've been still actively selling horses at the merchants quietly, I haven't advertised or updated this list in a looong time because I've been so busy trying to get rare horses and breed up enough to start selling them.

Well I'm finally at that point where I can start selling them after 5 months of hard work - yay! Oh and I now have higher animal husbandry as well, so my 5-speeds will often have bonus traits as a side perk.

As for the prices, the rares are all 5-speeds with no bad traits. I've scoured through the logs of the trade channel, I've perused the forums and tried to find a price that I felt was both reasonable but also fair considering how much work it has been for me personally to get to this point. At this moment I will be selling my horses for the following prices:

• Normal 5-Speeds: 50c (as usual) (these might have bonus positive traits as well for the same price)
  • Normal 5-Speeds that are getting old: 25c
  • 5-Speed Piebald pintos: 3s 2s
  • 5-Speed Blood Bays: 4s
  • 5-Speed Ebony Blacks: 5s

Check the updated chart in the original post to see what's available and at what location. Happy shopping!

Edited by Malena
  • Like 3

it was a bonus to see u advertise on the trade channel this morn will have to see vid with whales in it sometime.. glad you are back will head up for an ebony sometime..tale care...

/>salamon

Updated Misty Cove Stables listing in original post. Lots more pintos and a new blood bay added.

/me Nudges the topic

If you ever plan to buy any of the new horses, then buy them from the very person who brought them into the game!

Look closely, under left front hoof, every jet black horse has a silver watermark "Made By Malena"

No kidding.

Hey guys,

I've restocked a lot of the horses and I've also slashed the prices due to the changing market. They are now:

Normal 5-Speeds + extra positive trait = 50c / 25c depending on how old it is

Piebald Pinto 5-speeds = 1s

Blood Bay 5-speeds = 2s

Ebony Black 5-speeds = 3s

Check the first post in this thread for details. 

Restocked with some fresh horses at Misty Cove Stables. All new horses now marked with a red exclamation mark symbol for easy browsing!

We bought 3 new breeds last week from Malena. Getting to Newspring was a pretty quick trip and the process was swift.

btw, I put the keys in the coffin in the building.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Milosanx said:

We bought 3 new breeds last week from Malena. Getting to Newspring was a pretty quick trip and the process was swift.

btw, I put the keys in the coffin in the building.

Aw thank you Milo. I hope the horsies have served you guys well so far!

List updated with fresh stock. Look for new horses with the  new.png mark.

Updated with fresh stock, check for  new.png sign to see newest additions.

I bought a 5 speed from you yesterday. Thanks a bunch, love the business, love the deed!

• Like 1