Sign in to follow this  
Malena

[Xanadu] For sale: 5-Speed Horses, including rare colors!

I stopped by to buy some horses, had a small hiccup with one of the keys, Malena wasted no time in logging in to help me and even gave me the horse for free! Terrific person, great service! One of the best places to buy horses.

• Like 3

Aww thank you for the lovely words drvst, ZaneWarblade and Jibberish! 

I've now updated all pens with fresh stock. You can check the original and first post in this thread to see what's there.

For the past 5 months I have been SLAVING AWAY at a new horse market castle on the same island as before. It's finally finished and this post marks that we are open for business! Check all the details in the original post!

Banner.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Tilda said:

Best of luck on your reopening!

Aww thank you so much Tilda. Knowing how slow the market is, I've tried to make this as streamlined and simple for me to do to make it worth the effort. Hence all horses have the same trait set and I'm not documenting ages in the listing (too much hassle to update). Instead will only sell horses between young > aged and pull the old & venerable off the market once they get to that stage. Hopefully with this system it won't get me burned out and I can just do this in a chill relaxed way. :) And good luck with whatever you decide to do next in Wurm!

• Like 2

Hi Melana

I just purchased 3 very nice horses from your market. When loading onto my ship i get this message: [15:28:49] WARNING - creature cage [adolescent Fleamax] has Group permissions, this WILL cause problems when crossing servers!

can you help me out?

GreyBeardCat

Never mind it seems all is well sorry to have bothered you.

Edited by GreyBeardCat
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, GreyBeardCat said:

Hi Melana

I just purchased 3 very nice horses from your market. When loading onto my ship i get this message: [15:28:49] WARNING - creature cage [adolescent Fleamax] has Group permissions, this WILL cause problems when crossing servers!

can you help me out?

GreyBeardCat

Never mind it seems all is well sorry to have bothered you.

Oh thank goodness it all worked out! Just for the future if I have a customer with the same issue, could you just explain how you solved this?

And PS: Thank ye kindly for yer purchase! ❤️

Edited by Malena

It is only that the cage had some server related - village or alliance - permissions, the warning is about these won't be effective on other servers (so who only had access to it because of a group permission will get locked out of the item while it is on another server)

Edited by Jaz

1 minute ago, Jaz said:

It is only that the cage had some server related - village or alliance - permissions, the warning is about these won't be effective on other servers (so who only had access to it because of a group permission will get locked out of the item while it is on another server)

Aaaahh thank you Jaz. So it was only about the creature cage itself, not about the horse (Fleamax) contained within. *whew*!

New horses have been stocked into some of the stalls! For more info, check out the list:

Button_HorseCatalog_On.png

11 hours ago, Jaz said:

Ya that was a cage issue. I didn't know it at the time and wanted to make sure it wasn't a creature issue before I traveled back to Indy. Thanks for the help Jaz. and I love these new horses Malena. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GreyBeardCat said:

Ya that was a cage issue. I didn't know it at the time and wanted to make sure it wasn't a creature issue before I traveled back to Indy. Thanks for the help Jaz. and I love these new horses Malena. 

Yeah I'm sure that must have caused quite a fright! I'm so happy to hear the horsies are settling in their new home and serving you well. ❤️

A warm thank you to all my customers old and new. I hope the horses have been serving you well and been on their best behaviour! 

The listing has been updated once again:

Edited by Malena

Malena was a pleasure to work with and got me my houses without issue! Thank you!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Colsandicus said:

Malena was a pleasure to work with and got me my houses without issue! Thank you!

The please was all mine! I hope they serve you well!

Just a heads up for those of you who were asking when my next Gold Buckskins will be available. I now have 4 babies on sale, 2 males and 2 females!

Details here:

I picked up four horses a couple of days ago, love the shop design! Since you were not online I wanted to be sure I said "Thank you!" officially.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Weatherwax said:

I picked up four horses a couple of days ago, love the shop design! Since you were not online I wanted to be sure I said "Thank you!" officially.

Aww gosh, thank you for the nice comment! I'm glad you had a nice experience and I hope your new horsies serve you well, stay well behaved and live a long healthy life!

Lots of fresh stock, just in! Press the button to check the listing on google docs:

• Like 1

Happy new years everyone!

Just finished restocking. As usual, you can check the current horses on sale by pressing the button below!

Just an update on the horse market, since I haven't bumped this in a long time. Just to let you know that the market is still up and running as usual. I update the listing in the link below at least once a week.

Also, I've changed it so that where I used to retire horses once they were "old", now I retire them already before that, when they are "aged". So most horses should be anywhere from newborn foals to mature adults.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10M4hvqUTczx8uDo-DTmPLrGctQ5B1Qi3AJfl5_LvpQE/