Sign in to follow this  
Olloch

Skateboards in wurm

I am suggesting putting skateboards in wurm. You would use stamina to ride it and it would go really slow on grass and fast on roads.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

Sounds nice, maybe be able to hitch dogs to it?

+2

you get 1 from me, and 1 from your cheating girlfriend who is laying on my bed, she likes the idea too

• Like 15

+1 i think u should be able 2 go faster and down bigger slopes the higher ur body control is :)

• Like 1

yes this would go rreally great with bridges lolll i remeber in tony hawks udneground on the second level i used to grind on the side rails can we maybe get additional tricks the higher ur skateboarding skill?

+1000

while I like skateboards, there is reason, why we do not have in Wurm things like cars, planes, submarines, ... skateboards, ...

if you want ride on skateboard, switch to correct game or even better pick up your lazy body from couch, take your skateboard and go outside and have a fun moving

• Like 3

while I like skateboards, there is reason, why we do not have in Wurm things like cars, planes, submarines, ... skateboards, ...

if you want ride on skateboard, switch to correct game or even better pick up your lazy body from couch, take your skateboard and go outside and have a fun moving

theyre adding glocks to the game

why not skateboards

GO OUTSIDE!!!!!! ??????  Runs screaming from the room to hide under a bed somewhere ....How dare you Zakerak frighten the children like that.....................

A big fat -1 to Zakerak's suggestion and a big fat +1 to Ollochs

• Like 4

theyre adding glocks to the game

why not skateboards

whens trains????????????????????????????????????

+1, but since we can fly now, let's make the skate board fit the new game mechanics porperly.

Hoverboard_zps6qavsojr.jpg

• Like 2

whens trains????????????????????????????????????

and cannons :) think of the boat pvp ......

Edited by Rhianna

excuse me but have you ever read history books?? they had wheels in the midevil ages so is it that farfletched that they would put wheels on a plank???

• Like 1

excuse me but have you ever read history books?? they had wheels in the midevil ages so is it that farfletched that they would put wheels on a plank???

there was even steam above boiling water in midevil ages and usable steam engine was invented in 18th century

EDIT: while skateboard has much simpler construction than steam engine, it was invented somewhere between 1940-1960 (as alternative to wind surfing) not in prehistory just after wheel invention

Edited by Zakerak

there was even steam above boiling water in midevil ages and usable steam engine was invented in 18th century

EDIT: while skateboard has much simpler construction than steam engine, it was invented somewhere between 1940-1960 (as alternative to wind surfing) not in prehistory just after wheel invention

in -4000 bc man created the wheel....

NQpmvM8.jpg

^ there is no proof this never happened and there is no proof that this is not possible ty 

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 16

"as alternative to windsurfing"?? I personally know the guy that invented the windsurfer and it was long after the skateboard.

Can we have skis then? That's pretty much skateboards without the wheels and oh, would be good for winter travel

Edited by Arvid

I can't believe you asked for this before parachuting dogs.

True parachuting dogs should come first , bad Olloch