Sign in to follow this  
BlGpapa

chicken problem

I got problem with my chicken I post it in hope that the problem can be look into by the dev. but I have low expectation since chicken where always problematic and never got much attention because few people use then. anyway ill stop complaining and tell you what this is all about

1st egg turn into chicken very rarely about 20 egg produced 2 chicken.

2nd hen and chick follow rooster but too far away from it. its a problem when you have a small pen. ex you lead the rooster in but the chicken are left outside the pen even more the chick since they follow form further.

3nd  not possible to lead a hen or chicken when It follow a rooster that could have solve problem number 2

4nd not possible to lead baby chick  AT ALL

a quick and easy way to solve this would be to give the ability to lead since dev are suppose to be in bug fixing mode I hope this could be done.

• Like 1

in a attempt to solve my problem (putting chick and chicken back into the pen) I killed the rooster so I can lead the chick I realize that the chicken follow the rooster and the chick follow the chicken.

that why the chick seemed to follow from futher away and that I  was never  able to lead them since there always been chicken with them

so please allow us to lead them even if they are following.