Sign in to follow this  
Alastar

Crafting/Fighter Account Auction

Pending sale pls hold :P

Edited by Alastar

Might help yo know if this is a priest on freedom or on chaos, what server is it on now, what god does it follow, does it come with a sailboat, what meditation path and level?

Added info

Iaqb is located on celebration,

follows mag and he is level 3 path of knowledge.

Buyout is yours maurizioAM

Pending sale

Edited by Alastar

Payment sent/possibily pending? Awaiting account details.

Has anyone had any issues with payments not clearing right away?

Thanks wulfgar, I've been waiting for something decent to jump on.

Edited by MaurizioAM

someone bought from me a week ago and their payment took about an hour to come through, after Paypal gave them a "completed transaction" message.  Normally it happens within a minute.

Mine says completed as well. But there is another line stateing the buyer may be able to use or send on or before june 4th

Did you use transfer or a credit card? Sometimes depending on your banks rules because of international currency and amount it red flags as a possible fraud. I recommend calling your bank to ask them to release the funds and see if your transaction got flagged.

It was transfer from bank

Edited by MaurizioAM

Ok weird, can anyone confirm this is how PayPal works...

I called to see what the he'll is going on, and was told that my end says completed and the funds are in the sellers account, but as a safety the seller is supposed to send the item (in this case the details) and press a confirmation on PayPal that he has sent the item to which I then get a confirmation to fully release the funds?

Also, I have no option to cancel payment?

I've used PayPal many times in the past but,it's been a while, I don't remember it being this complicated.

i do use pp a lot and never had an issue like that ( and im not talking about little transactions). the only reasonable explanation could be that either one of the accounts is newish with little transaction history or it is first bigger amount sent via it. 

or maybe something to do with the banking law in that country..

Edited by bangzuvelis

i do use pp a lot and never had an issue like that ( and im not talking about little transactions). the only reasonable explanation could be that either one of the accounts is newish with little transaction history or it is first bigger amount sent via it.

or maybe something to do with the banking law in that country..

Not exactly sure, but both of our account are verified. The thing is neither of us have control of the money. Its in his account but not released, and I have no option to cancel payment or accept to release payment.

hmm... did you send as a "gift" or a purchase of goods/services?  I am guessing the second option and that is why the seller needs to send goods.  Most all our transactions here are done as gifts, which helps avoid flagging the transactions for taxes, etc.

Mo you sent whats called an E Check. Takes about 4 days to clear.

All taken care of now, it worked out even though there was a little wait.

• Like 1