Sign in to follow this  
Postes

Maybe Increase Traitor Creatures.

Dww6LtC.png

Everyone seems to get these missions, and quite commonly, but this mission probably was made with the old size of Elevation in mind, not the new one.  There's also several isles not, and you have to search each one sometimes because you aren't sure if that's considered the right quadrant.  There's just so much ground to cover now to search for 1 single creature, which only one person would get the reward for.  Several of us searched last night from JK, and I know Rome did as well for the crocodile, but none of us could find it even with Vynora priests, and putting hours of work in.

So perhaps maybe we could increase the traitor amount?  So the mission could say, "There is a group of traitors located in the x regions."  There could instead be 3-5 traitors instead of just one, but only one needed to finish the mission.  I think it would make these missions a bit more likely to be finished rather than seeing them expire.  

• Like 5

+1 

10/10 would increase game fun and I would spend 100 more euros a month on Wurm if this was implemented

i dont like posteh cause he makes my insecurities come through so im gonn -1 this and convert Rome.

No but seriously, +1

The reason mags won't get done is location and knowing some people will hunt for them so enemy cant finish mission, we do it too. Outside of that they seem fine as is

Recalling some of the old gfx cheats... a big, red neon arrow pointing down, with "Here Stupid"

EDIT: Oh yeah and what a pain it is hunting down a single tree... in a literal forest. Larger map simply increases the forest. Maybe if it had the rarity glow to it.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1