Sign in to follow this  
warfairy

Looking for a mentor and or settlement

New to the game. Just getting a feel for the system now.

• Like 1

It helps a bit more if you state what  Time zone and a little about you self :) also check the recruitment thread also for open villages

Edited by Booskii

I have a deed on Deliverance that is open for just this type of game play, open plateform as well so no worries about building it up. Let me know.

Fair enough. Long time gamer, started with combat or night driver, can't recall. Played UO beta and years after that. Have a penchant for rogue like games. Still play diablo 3 but only on hardcore. Wad mayor of a player city in swg and was co leader of a guild there. I never want to do that again. I'm a much better #2 or 3 than #1. Was netrep for a trading card game back when those were huge. Played some FPS compeditively for a while. Played eve for years. Have finished multiple games of axis and allies. That's also in the never want to do again camp.

US time zone. Availability is random. Could be any time of the day.

Looking to be part of a project. I get to see and do more as part of a team in theae types of games. Also looking for help with learning the tips and tricks.

I'm on Celebration hence posting here. Not opposed to a server move but have no clue what that entails so if you want that to happen the logistics are all on you.

There's a group of players living just outside the east border of the Celebration starter village that could probably teach you the basics. They're mostly newer players as well and I believe they're planning on founding a settlement together soon.

I don't know what timezone they are but are probably US or UK.

Ask around in local chat in that area, someone will help you.

Fair enough. Long time gamer, started with combat or night driver, can't recall. Played UO beta and years after that. Have a penchant for rogue like games. Still play diablo 3 but only on hardcore. Wad mayor of a player city in swg and was co leader of a guild there. I never want to do that again. I'm a much better #2 or 3 than #1. Was netrep for a trading card game back when those were huge. Played some FPS compeditively for a while. Played eve for years. Have finished multiple games of axis and allies. That's also in the never want to do again camp.

US time zone. Availability is random. Could be any time of the day.

Looking to be part of a project. I get to see and do more as part of a team in theae types of games. Also looking for help with learning the tips and tricks.

I'm on Celebration hence posting here. Not opposed to a server move but have no clue what that entails so if you want that to happen the logistics are all on you.

whats your ingame name?

Ok, i will be on tomorrow and ill msg you to see if you are set up and ok. About travel, that is very easy, you can cross servers by sailing, and if you needed to be picked up and transported somewhere that can be arranged.