Sign in to follow this  
bobbarkeralt

Tree of Life- Steam sandbox

How is the lag and how many players on the server at one time?

No noticeable lag and the servers hold as many players as are on at a time. Split EU/US/Asia. No cap yet. Still early access.

yeah, punching trees with your fist?... wait, where have i seen that before  ;)

can you dig holes in the ground? i mean how is terraforming? have not seen anything so far. what about mines? anyone knows?

It looks kinda farmvilleish, It has the one problem I have with most sandbox games, prefab buildings

LOL 5 bucks just to get 1 hairstyle for man/woman ... mmmm maybe not for me

lol just played 16 ish hrs.   I like it,   the 5$ worth the bag slots,  main advice is keep best items on you when you log.  leave in tent or home. gets stolen

I thought i'd run to a crappy spot far away, but looks like a lot of folks thought the same thing lol,  hard to find a spot to be safe.  bust to join a guild asap I think after first 2-3 days of game play

ingame name same as here, I think  steam game account eqgamer  I think lol  . it crashed a few min ago. internet and all.

put locks on your stuff, just like wurm, secure secure secure, only difference is every night the zombies will beat up all your buildings, you gotta play every single day, after a building is beat up it poofs in 24 hours