Sign in to follow this  
Steeloxide

Request for Xanadu monster map.

If they do, it would look very bad for the company, showing how terrible the distribution is. I seriously doubt this would ever happen, until they find a way to fix it.

• Like 1

My thinking is seeing as its taking so long to fix, having something that we can use to find where the monsters are would be pretty helpfull.

I live on the very south eastern tip of Xanadu, finding the closest place to hunt animals would be made easy by this map, and ease my suffering quite a bit.

I know this would just be a band-aid and wouldn't cure the wound, but after so long... a little treatment would be so very nice. :)

• Like 1

Hmm, I guess nobody cares for this :P
Ill go back under my rock now...

A monster map would be for diagnostic purposes only; they wouldn't make it publicly viewable, I think, until after the problem is solved.

The real question is whether they're still working on this issue.

Still could be included in weekly news...

"This week on Xanadu, aggro's been spawning mostly west and southeast after last weekend's massacre at the northeast corner which happened thanks to the previous weekly news."

Distribution map?? You are asking for a lot here. :)

I would be happy for any comment at all from the devs regarding the problem.

My thinking is seeing as its taking so long to fix, having something that we can use to find where the monsters are would be pretty helpfull.

I think it's pretty obvious where the mobs are, no map needed for that. They are all between Glasshollow and Vrock Landing. :)

I think it's pretty obvious where the mobs are, no map needed for that. They are all between Glasshollow and Vrock Landing. :)

The actual answer is anywhere in the northern "hemisphere" of a given server... and that's true for every server and has been for a very, very long time. Xanadu has had more issues than the others, though, which happened to make the problem more apparent to everyone.

Edited by As_I_Decay

go to the northeast corner of xanadu..... was quite a fun experience, never had so many "RUN" situations in a row.  Ended up butchering pigs to tame a couple hell hounds and bears during the trip as DPS assist and ultimately bait.

Felt more like trekking in Ryzom, if anyone's played it.

Edit:  If the mountain doesn't come to Mohammed, Mohammed goes to the mountain.  Thread on Xanadu section where people can report terrifyingly dense mob concentrations for hunters to go clear them out a bit?  With some luck would make at least a portion respawn elsewhere.  Maybe even tear up a few spawners, saw quite a few in a small area northeast.  E-F25.

Edited by Mordraug
  • Like 1

+1 would be nice to know where the nearest good hunting spot is , as well all know Xan takes forever to travel. Most of the time I go to another server just for hunting.

• Like 1