Sign in to follow this  
Tritus

Freedom Travel Guide (crude map of north)

Here is a map of samling and surroundings it shows clay spots and some settlements.

n3pv2s.jpg

Also Tritus, whats with the Needle Mountain? and how is Blade Lake a lake?   :-\

Cos its onomatopoeic?

I basically just gave stretches of water that people have HS around names so that it will be easy to give directions.

EG Fathertime lives at the southern end of Blade Lake. Fiddlers Green is at the eastern end of The Fist.

The names are in red to indicate that they are just suggestions.

Thanks to Tritus for this edit, the only change I made was adding Mount Zion to the map. Keep in mind, that area has two peaks and we are on the southern one.

Right, latest update: Heres the newest pic, up to now. Edited the two pics together, still abit rough and ugly, but surely someone can do something about that... (paint is not my thing :P)

redeemedowns.png

Hi, i was making a little drawmap of the NW coast, and it is not as it is drawn above :)

I'll give you an image as soon as i'm able to polish it a bit.

Was also trying to make a NW to East roadmap plan

This explains why no one is in my Local. My deed is on an unmapped moutain (Tiger Mtn.) southeast of Samling. I will try and scout it out better to add it.

there isnt that southern bit called 'blade lake' or not one that iv seen, and iv sailed past that way quite a few times o.0

i made a lil update myself.

northmap-1.jpg

Alright, first of all: 2 screens of the NW coast:

28954-9N97NW4.jpg

ahead is East, the island where i am standing is the far NW one, you can see another island on the left part of the screen.

On the right there is the big mountain right west of Samling.

28955-HUTQWOI.jpg

ahead is S/SE. There is a large bay with a big mountain dividing it in two sides, we still have to name the mountain and eacg side of the bay.

BTW for now i've counted 7x villages on the NW coast, i'll make a decent map and ask to all majors the permission to get their villages name on it. :)

No southern bit? So tritus is just a wierd chartographer? :P

Kk, Drago's is most updated, might need to start getting some deed names and such on their.

Shall i put this on wiki or wait till its more polished?

For what it's worth, to add to sneakey's evolving map.  The island that The Black Dog Estate is on, is connected to the mainland in the SE corner.  Well it was very nearly a natural landbridge, now it has an artificial one - to service the 'islanders'.  Worth updating since you need to sail around.

here is the fruits of the past few days (i have a hobby for this sort of thing). charted some of the shorelines with my alt while scouting for a deed location with my tablet. it's not 100% accurate and i don't know where a lot of the towns are on it, and i'm unsure of a lot of the southern parts. if anyone can make any fixes or additions that'd be great :)

northmapontablet.jpg

sorry for the rough drawing

northmapedit1.jpg

My update, someones gonna have to add Randnars work onto it.

EDIT: Hold on somethings wrong :P

Hello all. I wanted to clear up some of the naming mistakes for my neck of the woods. My deed is known as cheesecake Fjord, Morbs, place is Morb's Mound and the bay is the bay of cheesecake. has been for several days. Thank you.

northmapedit1.jpg

You'll have hard times picking up all the new players at Semling with a boat :P

Please delete screenshots from this thread.

Maps that show Blade Lake going straight west may be correct for average direction but seem totally incorrect for geography .. IMO.

We Are still waiting on the Kinoss map! :D

Nice one Randnar,  this is the first map that contains the area we are at.  Harmony Point is on the main coastline roughly between the two islands you represented in the NE corner of the map.    I'm looking to make a more accurate chart of our coastline soon.

Current Harmony Point players:

Angurboda

Hyperkitten

KyleBooze

Mouchard

Synystar

As Angur mentioned,  We have the beginnings of a Boardwalk / Ship Dock,  Mailbox, and will have the Merchant place soon as well. 

Shout out if your sailing by!!

*cough* It's Dudg, no "r". ;)

Although, for sake of accuracy it should say Black Dog Estate really.  My townies will get annoyed if they think I mapped myself on there. ;)

Great work so far.  Thanks

We need someone with good photoediting skill (50+ :P) to edit Randnars coastline onto the map on my post.

I'll draw some mountains and whatnot into it and spend some time placing deed names on it, will edit this post when i get it done

northmapedit1.jpg

You'll have hard times picking up all the new players at Semling with a boat :P

I've picked up a few new players from Samling and brought them back already, it isn't that hard :P

Hello all. I wanted to clear up some of the naming mistakes for my neck of the woods. My deed is known as cheesecake Fjord, Morbs, place is Morb's Mound and the bay is the bay of cheesecake. has been for several days. Thank you.

Sorry about the naming, I didn't get close to the deeds to get the correct names, but I saw the names on the houses.

Once I get a boat on the ocean ill map it out along with some lakes (like Lynx Lake Union) in the east and the bay with some HS in it.