Sign in to follow this  
IceRebel

Work found, can be closed :)

Hello,

After finding your game on IndieDB, and reading through the website and forums as well as the wiki for a couple of days, I have decided to give this game a try. As a new player, I am not really certain where I would like to settle and what I would like to do, so I have decided to ask for somebody to please employ me at a minimum wage for a while. I am willing to do any kind of work, a new player can possibly do. 

I have spawned on Xanadu, but if my new Master has some patience, I don't mind building a small boat to get to other servers. 

My skills are still at a minimum, so put me to use somewhere I can do the dirty work you don't want to do. Cut trees, pave, mine, make bricks, mortar, or whatever else you might have in mind. I just want to get to know more aspects of the game as I work for you. 

Exact wages can be discussed depending on the task, but I am just looking to earn a little bit of coin to finance premium time after a while. Because I don't know what to really do ingame, please message me on the forums if you have a job for me, because I will be able to respond more quickly here. 

Thank you to everybody who is considering giving a newbie like me a chance.

Edited by IceRebel

I suggest making your own house, and perhaps learning about the game through the CA Help channel, or the kingdom chats, or just experiment. However, do what you want, this your future to yours to decide.

Slave? Master? O.o

I apologize if it offended you. It's just to make it an interesting title. I'm of course talking about a low-wage worker. No offense intended :)

Oh crud! Don't let Glory see this!

• Like 1

There are plenty enough people in wurm who love their whips and chains. You can find a good hobble to get shackled and whipped for some silvers by just got to the Xanadu forum from the main forum, then going to Xanadu Recruitment. Best of luck to you, welcome to Wurm, and I hope the scars of being a newbie heal fast. In the end those battle scars just look sexy anyways. Good luck.