Sign in to follow this  
Ulviirala

What do people carry in their backpacks? (Video)

I keep all kind of random stuff in my backpack, any tool that can fit there, my deed and building papers, keys, rotten corpses...anything really.

Used to keep the things i didn't want laying around like drake hides, potions, rare coins and random things i value (such as my 99.96 ql charcoal i managed to butcher when i was still new)

All this sits on a storage character now, just my LW tools (- the mallet) in my satchel now.

Oh and some coc lumps for metallurgy :)

Edited by Deathly

Great video!

I never had any idea we could rummage through other people's backpacks!!

(Look But Don't Touch)

Having played on Ultima Online, I cannot begin how annoying that is. To see something displayed so close and yet so far. Oh Snoop and Stealing (ie Pickpocketing), how I miss thee.

On the otherhand it still feels weird being able to loot writs... without abusing exploits, stealing keys, or waiting hours for the house to decay.

Edited by Klaa

Having played on Ultima Online, I cannot begin how annoying that is. To see something displayed so close and yet so far. Oh Snoop and Stealing (ie Pickpocketing), how I miss thee.

On the otherhand it still feels weird being able to loot writs... without abusing exploits, stealing keys, or waiting hours for the house to decay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4qjCku8B9k :D

• Like 1