Sign in to follow this  
ownerpure5

Cannons

Since the Dev team has been adding new siege machines, I'd like to offer this suggestion which probably has been asked already but.. Oh well.. To make the cannon you would first need to create the bulletholder which would cost a LOT of iron, then you would need to create the wheels. Since it is made mostly of iron, it would be heavy to drag and very slow. However it would offer great firepower and would one or two hits strong stone walls. It could also damage boats! Of course you would need very high skills in blacksmithing and carpentry to build one, otherwise it would be too OP.

Please avoid spams and discussions that are off the topic in the reply section below.

Thank you.

I stopped at cannons. Nope. Gunpowder related items are definitely not for Wurm, are greatly unneeded.

• Like 1

-9000 to any other projectiles than arrows

if you want cannons, you are playing wrong game

But I'd really like to use a slingshot with pebbles :P

-1 to cannons tho

I'd personally hope we stay away from that part of industrial development.  Gunpowder leads to guns and guns lead to replacing the PvP experience with something new; which isn't a bad thing, just it would change the game forever.  I like how Wurm hasn't evolved much in terms of industry in the past decade and I'm sure a very large portion of the player base would agree.

[21:50:46] You load the small catapult with a corpse of venerable troll.

Don't take this away from me!!!

• Like 1

The forum needs a spam filter that looks for the words cannon and gun powder and any time they are found ban the person who tries to post it.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

The forum needs a spam filter that looks for the words cannon and gun powder and any time they are found ban the person who tries to post it.  :rolleyes:

Get out.

How about everyone just ignores anything related to gunpowder in the forums so we don't get a whole bunch of hate comments.

How about everyone just ignores anything related to gunpowder in the forums so we don't get a whole bunch of hate comments.

I have a more logical solution. Instead of a multitude of threads covering the same tired subject just go to one of the many threads in suggestions covering the same exact subject and leave a reply. -1 yet again. 

Did i -1 this? Well too lazy to look up and the idea is easily bad enough for doing it again... -1

Edited by Wulfgarr

Hrm -1 to any projectile other than arrows?

What about slings? Or versions of ballista that fired shot?

Poking fun aside, aye cannons are just too much of a Pandora's Jar, as they were major game-changers in RL.

Edited by Klaa

Well technically we have fireworks... but i agree we don't need them here. 

+1 to cannons etc. Would be cool to have cannons on boat for pvp (ive always kind of thought as the years go on wurm time they should progress with the ages, to a certain point that is)

Edited by New_Unsleep

+1 to cannons etc. Would be cool to have cannons on boat for pvp (ive always kind of thought as the years go on wurm time they should progress with the ages, to a certain point that is)

That does make sense