Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Upcoming PMK (Epic) Looking For Founding Members

They had a very rough start. Countess the original leader of the group went inactive sometime mid june. Yldrania took her spot. As the sponsor i joined up to evaluate the situation and to help out a bit, but Yldrania  hasn't been able to get on in game for well over 2 weeks now. They have some active players, but You could be playing 3 to 4 hours before someone else logged on.

I left last week due to low player account. Was't much i could do to help out since there wasn't any guidance on how they wanted the deed to be build.

I'm still willing to sponsor the pmk,  but  unless leadership gets active and take charge i don't see the pmk being founded anytime soon. Active player count is less then 10, 25 players is needed to found a pmk.

Edit: Last i heard from Yldrania the pmk was place on hold.

Edited by AceRifle

They had a very rough start. Countess the original leader of the group went inactive sometime mid june. Yldrania took her spot. As the sponsor i joined up to evaluate the situation and to help out a bit, but Yldrania  hasn't been able to get on in game for well over 2 weeks now. They have some active players, but You could be playing 3 to 4 hours before someone else logged on.

I left last week due to low player account. Was't much i could do to help out since there wasn't any guidance on how they wanted the deed to be build.

I'm still willing to sponsor the pmk,  but  unless leadership gets active and take charge i don't see the pmk being founded anytime soon. Active player count is less then 10, 25 players is needed to found a pmk.

Edit: Last i heard from Yldrania the pmk was place on hold.

Rough start? Last time I checked this operation had it's own forums, clear goals and tasks and interested people. If their original leader go inactive then I see no more chance of this getting it done, they're leaving their own members hanging with no clear information of the future.

Besides there are two current PMK out there right now with content I'd rather join.

It's sort of lacking.

Time for a BUMP at last! The leadership shuffle has finished, we are now very stable with a small core group of amazing, fun, and helpful people. Things are progressing steadily on deed as well, the future is looking bright! Any interest in joining or any questions/concerns may be directed toward me, just send me a PM!