Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Upcoming PMK (Epic) Looking For Founding Members

Still looking for some more active players to join a fresh community. Pass me a PM if you have any questions!

Bump! come be apart of a new kingdom! plenty of people in already and keep em coming!

While I would rather see a big influx of active people in the main kingdoms, since PMKs can be so fragile and a cause for a lot of people to leave when they fall (and I don't want elevation to lose people), I'm pumped to see new people coming over to the best Wurm server :D

Good luck all!

• Like 1

Good group of people, they welcome people even if they are not interested in pvp.

• Like 1

Bump! We're active and getting readier by the day! Join now and become a founding member!

Edited by Gallade
  • Like 1

Even if you don't PvP, there is plenty support roles to fill for a new PMK. Always nice to see new groups setting up. Good luck bump.

• Like 2

We are happily welcoming new members, whether PvP newbie or veteran :)

We need dont only need fighter but we need crafters and builders. Freedom people who want to try epic but are afraid to pvp you dobt have to worry if you don't want to pvp you dont have to we wobt make you fight, just come over and help us make the grand buildings and fortresses over there and make them here so we can make this deed grand

Very much so, Ryuking. Anyone is welcome :)

Join for glory, join for fun, join for crafting, join for who cares your reasons, its all about a great community! and thats what this is!

We're now able to easily create the PMK, but are still looking for more people to take part :)

Have you ever got the feeling that your missing something within the game? What you are missing is a cause and a family. Here at BI were are not just people playing a game, we are a family building a empire within a game. Join us and help us make this empire together and start something new and beautiful today.

Your family is waiting for you

• Like 1

Bumping the topic...for glory. Our walls won't be made of just stone and mortar, but also of the blood and souls of those who will stand on top of them to defend the kingdom's glory. A safe haven for the weak, a land of ordeal for the strong, Blood Imperium is what you seek.if you want to be part of a noble and fruitful endeavor.

Edited by Gallade
  • Like 1

59 faith do priest. Would be interested in joining if there is another Fo priest available to work with. I love farming.

59 faith do priest. Would be interested in joining if there is another Fo priest available to work with. I love farming.

PM'd!