Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Upcoming PMK (Epic) Looking For Founding Members

As ace said, I don't think Tony is coming back.   If he does, well at least people know to keep an eye on him :D  If he joins a PMK on Chaos I'll wish him every luck, and keep a few arrows with his name on them :D

As for the PMK, good luck I hope you can find a spot to setup somewhere on Chaos, there is plenty of space, you just need to know what is er... easy to take.    That comes with experience and knowing the server.   My own advice to whomever is working on getting this PMK going is to spend time in the existing PMKs and really pour over their map resources and take a lot of advice from long time vets.    

Either way, no matter where you go you will have to likely fight MR or JK (more likely MR as we own most of the map)   But don't be discouraged by that.   With the right deed design and choices, and location you can really hold out against whatever either PMK can throw at you.  Whatever you do it comes down to how much you want this PMK to happen.   It certainly won't happen overnight, and it may even take multiple tries to get the deed down.   

Just keep trying locations, until you find a weak spot where it's hard for one of the PMKs to kick you off their land.    I've seen well chosen deeds fend of enormous odds, so all it takes is finding the right spot..

But I think the thread title states EPIC right? :)

• Like 1

As ace said, I don't think Tony is coming back.   If he does, well at least people know to keep an eye on him :D  If he joins a PMK on Chaos I'll wish him every luck, and keep a few arrows with his name on them :D

As for the PMK, good luck I hope you can find a spot to setup somewhere on Chaos, there is plenty of space, you just need to know what is er... easy to take.    That comes with experience and knowing the server.   My own advice to whomever is working on getting this PMK going is to spend time in the existing PMKs and really pour over their map resources and take a lot of advice from long time vets.    

Either way, no matter where you go you will have to likely fight MR or JK (more likely MR as we own most of the map)   But don't be discouraged by that.   With the right deed design and choices, and location you can really hold out against whatever either PMK can throw at you.  Whatever you do it comes down to how much you want this PMK to happen.   It certainly won't happen overnight, and it may even take multiple tries to get the deed down.   

Just keep trying locations, until you find a weak spot where it's hard for one of the PMKs to kick you off their land.    I've seen well chosen deeds fend of enormous odds, so all it takes is finding the right spot.

also im pretty sure they mentioned that they have vets that are sponsoring, and helping found this pmk, not counting it is epic!

Heh misread it mates, was following the conversation and thought it was the one that was forming for Chaos.  Should have noticed earlier lol 

Either way, good luck and godspeed! :D

Edited by Battlepaw

mm good luck guys, have fun, don't suicide into people, don't invite Tony blah blah blah

• Like 1

mm good luck guys, have fun, don't suicide into people, don't invite Tony blah blah blah

One of the best replies so far :D

Still looking for some core founding members in order to create our kingdom :) We are active on Elevation now, although we aren't yet starting the kingdom. Let us know if you have any interest in this! We appreciate any support.

• Like 1

Bump :) Found 19 people now who signed up on paper, not all of them have been joining us ingame yet, so we don't yet count all of them to be real members. Please contact me if you are interested in this project, as we still need at least 6 more people!

• Like 1

Another newbie would like to join your ranks, if you will have me. 

• Like 2

I am pleased to announce another slight raise in player numbers. We are now hoping to be able to get our final "required" members to get the number we need to create the PMK.

Bump :)

We shall found so you can attack us asap, Rome :P

• Like 1

I am interested to join. Will PM you as well!

• Like 1

Bump for having lots of fun and a great experience!

• Like 2

Bump! Looking for the last few spots in order to create the pmk! Vets and new players both are welcome!

• Like 1

Good luck hope you guys do well, good to see more people joining Epic .

• Like 1

be mindful of who you recruit and their reputation. 

• Like 1

take a break from freedom and give epic a try! Vets and new players welcome!

• Like 2

After removing the inactive people, we are still at 20-21 members, one pending. Come hop onboard with us now :)