Sign in to follow this  
SmeJack

Remove Gender Specific Spells or Add Option to Pick

you can't tag something with no kingdom as the same kingdom so it will always be a blue outline, because they register as mobs

You can instead register them as something like guards to have said kingdom.

Anyways my point is no to standardization yes to balance. Either way is it balancing current versions of spells or replacing non-balanced ones with better ones.

Edited by nekoexmachina

how can you balance 10% damage reduction versus summoning 4 copies of you that do absolutely nothing, just scrap the latter ability

Edited by New_Unsleep

Idk bout balance, but maybe just fix the spell that does nothing? Because I'd much rather have 4 copies of myself if they actually functioned. In that case itd be better for the females. Overall I think they just need to take a look at all the spells and generally fix them. Like summoning skeletons, that shits broke af. Literally a waste a karma

• Like 1

I'm all for letting the user choice which one they want at the exclusion of the other option. Perhaps even let successive uses of the item overwrite previous choices. Encourage buying and selling of items they already used, mixing-and-matching, and etc

Granted a number of the sorcery abilities have their issues, even to the point of being useless.

Details on balancing this one or that are separate from the OP; though, the deficiencies do re-enforce the OP's point.

Many +1s for the OP.

(Wouldn't mind losing the gender-specific titles either while we're here, but happy to focus as the OP does on actual mechanical impacts first)

Lets make a move to equalise gender issues before steam reveals to the world our shortcomings!!

+1, but as far as titles go, please keep gender different titles: I love the Siren title :)  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Fairyshine said:

+1, but as far as titles go, please keep gender different titles: I love the Siren title :)  

Thought I was the only one with that title - probably am on Epic ;p

and a big +1 for getting rid of the mirror self spell, or being able to choose, Id much rather have continuum just saying