Remove Gender Specific Spells or Add Option to Pick

Worst topic by all times? PLZ change.

The spells though, should be the same IMO

• Like 1

+1 to making the spells the same for balance

-1 for thinking this is sexism, more like flamebait title

Edited by Elen
  • Like 1

I agree its stupid to call it sexism, but i still think the spells should be balanced 

• Like 2

Aww guys was just meant to be light hearted, was totally gonna start painting banners and organising a march to protest with this as my signed petition :(

[22:31:48] <Unidentifiedfemalewurmian> lol :D Imagine Wurms first protest march :D
[22:32:02] <Unidentifiedfemalewurmian> We'll smelt our breast plates :D

• Like 3

Why do you keep calling me unidentifiedfemalewurmian LOL My name is Clova :D

• Like 2

Hey it was Unidentifiedaustralian last time ok, and because I never asked permission to paste ;)

• Like 2

+1

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I had heard that female accounts still get the terracotta terror title for 90 pottery, whereas male accounts have the master potter title. If that is the case then I think that it should be changed so that both genders have the same title, or perhaps a choice at 90 pottery.

Edited by Firestarter

+1.  I've wanted a black tome for my main, but my main is a woman and was somewhat bummed I could not span some skellies.  I've heard those skellies are pretty decent if you equip them with 90 plate and 90 weapon ;)

+1 no player should be at a disadvantage because of a choice they made for what is supposed to be an aesthetic and role play choice 

Edited by Webba
  • Like 2

lol where are the people that usually ask for realism now? they should be asking for females character to be property of their fathers or husbands. for realism sake.

but yeah seriously,make all spells accessible for everybody.

Unless it's cosmetic (titles, looks to worn clothing and armor and such), it shouldn't matter if you are male, female, animal, vegetable or mineral, the game should be equal for all players. Nobody should be penalized for the sex of their characters. The days of males having +1 Strength and the females having +1 charisma are long past in the general gaming industry. Wurm should not have spells and abilities that are sex dependent unless, as I said, it is purely cosmetic.

i just have to say that it does matter if you are vegetable or mineral,dont want people making corn swords,or zinc meals.

Edited by Brynden

Aaaaaaaaaand I'll just be over here hiding under the dining table. 

Wraiths are actually pretty good, can equip them with weapons and they can go through walls.

+1, because this is a step in the right direction. Then take care of some of the titles.

As Firestarter said, Terracotta Terror is only for females at 90 pottery. I WANT that title. I need it.

• Like 1

+1, because this is a step in the right direction. Then take care of some of the titles.

As Firestarter said, Terracotta Terror is only for females at 90 pottery. I WANT that title. I need it.

The only good thing about having 90+ pottery really.

• Like 2

Wraiths are actually pretty good, can equip them with weapons and they can go through walls.

the issue with wraiths is the whole dying in daylight thing, while skeletons can be spawned anytime

Title changed for those who didn't understand devaluation.

Bump!

the issue with wraiths is the whole dying in daylight thing, while skeletons can be spawned anytime

ala Minecraft!

Be handy if a map was in permanent darkness or cycled around half-light to darkness without ever going full daylight. Not to mention letting wraiths stay alive underground away from entrances.

Recall suggesting that once for BL maps, along with giving BL toggable infravision (and glowing red eyes when on).

bump for adding new things without addressing old issues