Sign in to follow this  
Cunemous

2 new colossi in Xanadu need adding to wurmpedia

I had to look, lol

I guess they do add them to the wiki...not that i understand why. 

what are on the wiki are just samples, not really putting all places where colossus are built...

I do recall going past these on my West to east video. Very nice. Our vyn Collosus at "Angels Westport" k8, has been up for  8 months.

If anyone with an account is adding. Throw ours in! :) That would be awesome :)

The wiki list is from a time when these were more of a rarity, there are simply too many to list now.

• Like 1

the things like lists of deeds,deed descriptions and players pages have always seemed like absurd waste of space.has anybody ever read any players or deeds wiki pages other than their own?

Given the size of the player base and number of such structures in game I do not think that we will be maintaining lists of this kind going forward.

If anyone has a highly compelling argument as to why we should, speak now or forever hold your peace! :-)

the things like lists of deeds,deed descriptions and players pages have always seemed like absurd waste of space.has anybody ever read any players or deeds wiki pages other than their own?

I have actually, quite frequently at that. I'd consider it part of Wurm history to have a page for deeds that existed for a long time, and it's nice to see when they're maintained, it's sad when they're not. I do look at player pages, too. They are less frequent though, and often don't have very interesting information to me. When I look for them, I'm either interested in someone's backstory, or trying to find out where they currently live.

I'm sure if people had done better on their deed/player pages, it would've left a better impression on you, too :)

The wiki list is from a time when these were more of a rarity, there are simply too many to list now.

Unfortunately I have to agree. Colossi, even though an accomplishment worth noting, have become a common sight.

I have also read some deeds and players pages, mainly to learn  more about the ancient times of Wurm.

Given the size of the player base and number of such structures in game I do not think that we will be maintaining lists of this kind going forward.

If anyone has a highly compelling argument as to why we should, speak now or forever hold your peace! :-)

If someone deems his colossus important enough to add it to the wiki they could ask for a wiki account and add it.

(not really a thing i would waste my own time on)

I feel like the only structure that should maintain a full listing is the Pylon. It is truely a feat to complete and something that is still rare. Completed ones only of course.