Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Remove Siege Shields - Reasons Why

-1 seems to me you complain cause it affected you in a bad way.

Siege Shields are fine as they are, no need to tweak them.

Do you even siege?

+1 to most of the examples given, please rework them

<p>+1 just have them removed.</p>

-1 seems to me you complain cause it affected you in a bad way.

Siege Shields are fine as they are, no need to tweak them.

Not been negatively affected by them at all.  Just a series of bugs with them we found that we have reported.

Suppose if someone found a bug that let them kill you with a chat command, it would be okay because your report is unimportant as you were negatively affected by it.

• Like 1

They need reworking and would be more beneficial to PvP if they were removed completely until the issues are addressed, rather than left in game with the current problems they can cause.

If it's such an issue, just disable the code for them and just make them purely cosmetic and can walk though on PvP servers until coding has been addressed.

• Like 1

i know this is kinda not the point but they rule as a climbing aid please keep them = )

+1 for removing them until less buggy, while playing on challenge we discovered some of these "Features" and I seem to remember the main improvements that were suggested were add a timer to placing them and picking them up as well as not allow them to be placed against a tile border that has something else on it (walls or wall plans). Why they can be placed in water is beyond me and should be removed entirely. Lastly the ability to block doors and gates in walls was an interesting counter to gate hopping but due to lag and the bug of getting stuck inside them it would never work, besides you can use 3 siege walls and block a door so they cannot use it to attack from giving some protection while raiding.

The fact no staff member has even acknowledged the issues this thread outlines shows how wrong the game development is...

+1 i dont even pvp anymore but red and friends have worked though them and have shown a very good argument and have taken this in a very well controlled and cared for way not because its affected them negatively but to try improve the game for everyone nobody in any kingdom wants to have this done to them 

or am i wrong 

so please any devs try fix these major problems

i like my siege shield. its usefull.

just ban the bug abusers. do a support ticket for the bug abuser. simple.

that and the dev's should fix those bugs. :)

please move this to bug section.

also, another bug, if you place it infront of a mine entrance, if someone walks through it, which they can, they bug out. also, if its in a mine, it blocks nothing. you can walk right through it.

Bump.

Devs/GMs don't care about these serious exploitations?