Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Challenge Statues (considering selling)

I had given some thought to selling the three challenge reward statues i have. I am not sure if Rolf is ever going to open another challenge server or not so these might be very rare if he does not.

Now i paid a good amount for these and i expect to make a profit so it is not going to be cheap but i would consider offers on them so pm me here on the forums if you want to make an offer and we will see.

[13:10:27] The golden statue of challenges. It can not be improved. Ql: 100.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:10:32] The silver statue of challenges. It can not be improved. Ql: 100.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:10:41] The marble statue of challenges. It can not be improved. Ql: 100.0, Dam: 0.0.

fIu0emG.jpg

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

"Challenge Statues (considering selling)"

Considering buying.

Still I'll wait for any offers on them, not sure about actual prices on them. If you want to, pm me and ask the price you'd like for golden one :)

Oh forgot these even existed. Had been too caught up checking out the masks and all.

Unfortunately I would have to lowball ya, and it seems you want full-on retail.

"Challenge Statues (considering selling)"

Considering buying.

Still I'll wait for any offers on them, not sure about actual prices on them. If you want to, pm me and ask the price you'd like for golden one :)

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

That's a good price, but I'm out then. 

Maybe next time :)

Good luck!