Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Mail outside containers

You may now mail all mailable items outside containers in order to prevent C.O.D scams. Only liquids should be possible to mail inside containers.

Enabled DIG (and DREDGE) under bridges.

Enabled planting flowers/grass/moss under bridges.

Enable planting of thatch in buildings (so makes grass).

Made it so lawn off deed is less likely to revert back to grass.

Made it so centred trees auto-planting themselves will stay in centre on deed, and have a 75% chance to stay in centre if off deed.

Ignore structure permissions for bridges. E.g. treat it like the items were outside.

Removed the Scenario Point reward for moving deities on Valrei using Karma since it was considered an exploit by other players.

Modified the height requirement for ability items such as the White Tome of Magic.

Removed ability to Absorb on mycelium lawns.

Added in a way to get height above water when surveying (helper has to be in water).

• Like 11

• Ignore structure permissions for bridges. E.g. treat it like the items were outside.

Thank you!

•You may now mail all mailable items outside containers in order to prevent C.O.D scams. Only liquids should be possible to mail inside containers.

Thank you. +1

• Like 1

Ignore structure permissions for bridges. E.g. treat it like the items were outside.

What does this mean?

I think that means that anyone can pickup anything on a bridge now so i guess before maybe you couldn't? 

What does this mean?

Yes, please clarify. Examples of on and off deed bridges would be helpful too. Edited by Wurmhole

Does it change anything about ability to remove bridges or to use catapults on them?

In case anyone's interested, we can now mail rock shards.

• Removed the Scenario Point reward for moving deities on Valrei using Karma since it was considered an exploit by other players

• Removed the Scenario Point reward for moving deities on Valrei using Karma since it was considered an exploit by other players.

• Like 1

Aye 5000 karma is a bit much now after the patch.

Overall though the sheer awesomeness of the rest outweighs that.

• You may now mail all mailable items outside containers in order to prevent C.O.D scams. Only liquids should be possible to mail inside containers.

• Enabled planting flowers/grass/moss under bridges.

Really nice and needed changes.  Getting better all the time.

• Made it so centred trees auto-planting themselves will stay in centre on deed, and have a 75% chance to stay in centre if off deed.

My favorite!!! Excellent news! Thanks for listening to this suggestion! Would have liked off deed trees planted on center to regrow on center as well but still this is very nice.

A lot of other good stuff here as well. Outside of container mailed item change will make many happy too, I am sure. Well done Devs!

=Ayes=

• Like 1

• Ignore structure permissions for bridges. E.g. treat it like the items were outside.

Does this fix bridge gatehouses? =)

Edited by takatsuki

Awesome update! nice to see a lot of community suggested changes making it in. 

• You may now mail all mailable items outside containers in order to prevent C.O.D scams. Only liquids should be possible to mail inside containers.

• Enable planting of thatch in buildings (so makes grass).

• Made it so lawn off deed is less likely to revert back to grass.

• Made it so centred trees auto-planting themselves will stay in centre on deed, and have a 75% chance to stay in centre if off deed.

I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart...

Sign in to follow this