Sign in to follow this  
Klaa

Server Status

Anyone else notice it got a facelift in the last few days?

Looks snazzy; though, the Wurm time box seems to have been juuust small enough to get a scroller-less scrollbar. On an IE browser anyways, not on Chrome: 1920x1200 res

Looks p good, though doesn't match the rest of the site.

I like the look however the text is now way too small for large resolutions. I am guessing it works fine on the resolution of whomever designed it. But this is how it looks on my screen (2560x1600 LCD Monitor), the text is about 50% / half the size of the main forum text and I cannot make out the numbers at all (yes I have older eyes, but everything else on the forums is completely readable)

The art style looks nice, just set the text to be same size as forum text.

It does not really help to "look nicer" if it has lost its function.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

Ah should have scrolled down further, what I get for only doing a quick glance at the Square topics.

Although, its more about the way the status is viewed on small resolutions.

Edited by Klaa

ctrl-zoom

That works although now the rest of the website is broken  (huge oversized text)   ^_^  but the server stats box is now readable.

I have to say I really DO like the art style on it a lot. I might be willing to give up having a usable server stat box as a tradeoff for a "themed" website.

However the web designer might want to use 3 different browsers and a range of resolutions to test everything in. It does not always look the same in every monitor. 

I assume it is not possible to let us resize the window frames? Because I have a tiny server stats box and a HUGE amount of wasted white space in the main window.

** maybe a board mod can merge these posts into the other thread

Edited by Brash_Endeavors