Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Clay bug

Clay tile corners are dropping 1 dirt for every 10 clay dug. This is in the center of a very large clay bed that has been raised out of the water so all edges are bordered by clay and no dirt within a couple of tiles in any direction.

Just move to a different corner on the tile to avoid this. If you take a look at this picture i quickly made in paint:

AiJq6xX.jpg

You see those 4 coloured circles? Red, green, purple and blue? One of those on the tile will drop a clay tile down randomly. Its similar to surface mining. 

If i remember correctly, Its the green one(North east/Top Right circle) that will drop the tile down. 

To stop it from happening, Just move to the other circles or move off that tile corner specifically, Just nudge yourself over like 2 feet so your not on that tile in that corner. if that makes sense to you ofcourse

Edited by akaedis

When I got here, the whole flatraised bed was 10 deep. I went back and got dirt and filled it back above water. I have since filled it back above again. It's all 4 corners. 400 digs and the whole tile is submerged 10 deep.

A friend digging in another bed reports business as usual. Nothing strange happening.

EDIT: It's in or about O-20 on Release. A single tile raised from the ocean floor.

Edited by Audrel