Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

Community Bridge Project in Southeast Deliverance

You are super fast! By the time I realise that i could help out is always already done :o

• Like 1

Indeed, since I missed out on the bridge, I had plans to rush to the surface mining this morning... and here you have everything done already!  Great work guys!

• Like 1

Beautiful.

It makes me truly homesick to see all the advancements to the area.

~ Hobbe
(Original owner of what is now Swampland Heritage)

Beautiful.

It makes me truly homesick to see all the advancements to the area.

~ Hobbe

(Original owner of what is now Swampland Heritage)

Hobbe! You're still around! \o/

I remember the good ole' days when you had "Fool's Paradise". Come and visit your old home area eventually!

Task completed!

This was a gorgeous community project, and the result is absolutely impressive! A big "Thank You" to everybody who helped accomplishing this great mission - Deli's community is the best! ;)

My special thanks go to Turmoil who not only worked day and night to make this come true but also contributed an immense quantity of his own materials and resources (where did you get all that dirt from, mate?) and also brought in many good ideas. We also couldn't have done it without Cerber, who is the only Wurm mason I know who has that incredibly high masonry skill to make this bridge possible. Did you know that our bridge is the longest (single segment) bridge that has ever been built in Wurm? And of course to all the others who helped digging, flatraising, building bridge segments, terraforming, surface mining, catapulting and paving: THANK YOU!

Here are three final images of Serendipity Bridge:

pPdr8Sf.jpg

View from the north

uJTpvWt.jpg

The north end and the northern highway

MWXqCqf.jpg

The south end and the "Other Side" highway

• Like 3

And finally a shot with the lights on the bridge

C5KZOln.jpg

• Like 6

Just stumbled upon this old thread while searching for something and read through pretty much the whole thing. What a lovely, lovely thread and project. So nice to see such good vibes and comradery among Wurm players. The bridge is lovely and I hope it's served you well ever since!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Malena said:

Just stumbled upon this old thread while searching for something and read through pretty much the whole thing. What a lovely, lovely thread and project. So nice to see such good vibes and comradery among Wurm players. The bridge is lovely and I hope it's served you well ever since!

Thank you very much, Malena. You are absolutely right: this project was an awesome experience and it once again proved what a friendly community Deli has!

Here are some recent pics, showing that "Serendipity Bridge" is still going strong:

ahWz7Jc.jpg

IX3HLZ2.png

7IPkldv.png

• Like 2