Sign in to follow this  
Brynden

why no gorillas?

how come there is no gorillas in pve server but there is anacondas and wild boars? is this just a bug that has existed since freedom opened? or is there a good reason for this?

Edited by Brynden

Freedom is JK based template, So you get what those spawn. If it was MR, You'd have gorilla's, If it was HOTS(haha, freedom covered in myc, i would love it!) you'd have hyena's

lol,so they reason its devs were to lazy to make a template for freedom. ok thanks

There were once gorillas but they were slowly killed off :(

• Like 1

Why no unicorns?

it's almost as if they're mythical or something

Why no unicorns?

it's almost as if they're mythical or something

I saw 3-5 unicorns last week. I haven't seen a gorilla since JKh (6 years or so now).

lol,so they reason its devs were to lazy to make a template for freedom. ok thanks

No, i said JK Based, Not IS JK Template. It was built FROM JK template and has been modified heavily since then. If your gonna misconstrued peoples answers to just insult the team, i advise you to leave/not bother as your only wasting your time. 

Saying Its JK template is like me saying Garrys Mod is Half Life 2. Its only on the same engine but far from being each other. Quite far.

Edited by akaedis

theres anacondas, thats vyn i think

and boars, fo

Edited by Griffith

theres anacondas, thats vyn i think

and boars, fo

and gorillas are mag.

and im not trying to insult the team i bet they didnt intentionally do it so gorillas wont show up,but if they you say the reason its the used the jk template and then you say they changed it a lot,why not change that too?

so still doesnt answer the question

There used to be gorillas on inde, but a very long time ago. We had two locked up.

They should add them, i wouldn't be mad if they added hyenas too. They look cool.

and gorillas are mag.

and im not trying to insult the team i bet they didnt intentionally do it so gorillas wont show up,but if they you say the reason its the used the jk template and then you say they changed it a lot,why not change that too?

so still doesnt answer the question

Well i can't speak for the team on their behalf for this, But i can give you my opinion on why they haven't done it. Simply put, Theirs really no reason to add in x3 the kingdom monsters to freedom. Their really isn't. Otherwise it would've been done ages ago if gorilla's & hyena's added something unique to the game other then another noise maker. (not sure if gorilla's still make that loud as# noise when getting hurt... haven't killed one in years xD)

Edited by akaedis

There used to be gorillas on inde, but a very long time ago. We had two locked up.

I can attest to this, the last time I saw Gorillas was after the wipe on Indy, killed a bunch of them, have never seen one again.

Around 4 years ago they were

how come there is no gorillas in pve server but there is anacondas and wild boars? is this just a bug that has existed since freedom opened? or is there a good reason for this?

Wrong. About 4 years ago there was a gorilla spawn point on Freedom (Independence) down the highway a short bit from where I lived. I saw several different ones there but eventually they stopped spawning for some unknown reason. Another peculiar thing possibly associated with this is that boars no longer have the Fo attribute description when examined. Mysteriously disappeared (Fo label) with the gorilli?

=Ayes=

would be cool if someone started an in-game Gorilla Protection Society.

paging Dr. Goodall

I figure they stopped spawning after epic started due to the player made kingdoms, this is where things became more specific god heavy. Freedom seems to be JK template, thus boars/anacondas