Sign in to follow this  
Szai

New Player and Streamer

Hello, my name is Szai and I have been playing Wurm Online now for 10 days along with my girlfriend Afanasyi. I was refraining from making this post because watching Wurm isnt exactly exciting but after the suggestion of multiple viewers I have decided to.  I have been a small-time streamer for 10 months or so, mostly streaming Dota2, League of Legends and Archeage plus others. I am somehow having more fun in Wurm than i have in a game in probably a few years and in only 10 days, with the help of people from my stream chat I think im off to a pretty good start.

I know not a lot of people stream this game and maybe with good reason, but it is a great game and ive met really nice people from it so far. I cant promise tons of excitement but I do invite anyone curious or bored to stop by and say hi. Its usually pretty laid back and just talking, sometimes we break out some music or funny videos, i usually get a helpful veteran or 2 in chat and you can listen to all the noob questions i ask! 

I generally stream starting around 2pm EST and go until 5am or so EST. No set in stone schedule but thats typically the case, unless i stay up way too late playing.

PS: im sure people will ask. In game i am located on the SE corner of Independence

Stream is located at http://twitch.tv/szai

• Like 3

Welcome to Wurm, many streamers have been here before you and almost all of them have left within a few months. Enjoy your stay.

thats because watching someone else playing Wurm is about the most boring thing you could do with your free time :P

it's really not a streamable game, better to just make timelapse vids or highlight reel instead

• Like 2

totally Streaming all 3 of my boring characters digging/mining today. So worth watching <3

As others have said, I believe a timelapse is the best way to show your progress in Wurm when it comes to building/teraforming. Real time makes for a very long video and boring video.

That said, streaming could be entertaining if you've got a few people on voice chat and you're out hunting or planning a deed/building layout etc. PvP too if you're into that.

Welcome! And a warning: the Wurm bug is highly contagious, especially in certain, highly susceptible (and suggestible) populations.

Shameless plug~ finally hit 250 followers last night. Meaning tonight at 9pm EST give or take a few min will be my giveaway for $20 Steam card. Id just assume someone cool from wurm win it than a kid that came to the stream just for the giveaway. Have to be following to be eligible~