Sign in to follow this  
roarkindrake

Xanadu Impalong

we would love to have some LT casts. I am looking my self for a couple AoSP casts on three of my armor pieces if that is possible. And we will be putting the altars on the upper floor of the smithy so that sermons can try and include the most people that it can. 

And some low ql logs would be good. we can use them for fuel or depending on their ql we can do them for imping. Just go ahead and bring them. 

But we are looking for a bunch more 70ql logs. 

• Like 1

I will be there! and can help with chainsmithing, blacksmithing and laeatherworking :)

I'm bringing my toddler Nahjo priest as well - won't be mature enough yet to effective casts but will link up if needed as a battery for LT and MS

If anyones supplying corn or whatever i can bring Hellroth over, Nahjo priest.

An updated list of the mats. We have all of them now.

• 400 70ql steel
  • 5400 70ql iron
  • 600 70ql logs
  • 1200 80-90ql cotton
  • 1100 leather
  • 200 70ql silver
  • 64 25ql charcoal
  • ~200 Copper of an unknown ql
  • ~200 tin of an unknown ql
  • about 200 zinc of an unknown ql
  • about 200 silver of an unknown ql (use to imp as high as possible and then use the higher stuff)
  • ~200 gold of an unknown ql
  • ~200 30ql logs (use to imp as high as possible and then use the higher stuff)
  • ~300 peat for fueling forges

We currently have pretty much all the mas. If anyone can think of anything please comment below.

Edited by Zachariah
  • Like 1

Will try to be there, but will most likely be busy for most of it.

Sign me up for Leatherworking, Cloth Tailoring, Carpentry (and all subs), and all Armour Smithing subs. I'll try my best to be there. :)

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 1

Is there anyone coming who would be willing to make favor fodder for the priests?

I don't have a clue how much we would go through but I could bring a fair anount of wemp... it isn't as high a ql as would be preferred but might still help :)

If instead someone could make locks, does it work with like 60ql iron or does it have to be higher to be worthwhile?

I will talk to roar about doing something for favor. Neither of us have high rope making or high lock smithing. I have 40 Cloth Tailoring but cannot make decent cloth squares that are going to be worth your while. Plus I don't think I will have time. I have had a lot of things to do to get ready with this since it is less than 2 weeks away.

I'll be there.

Edited by Faster

Are you planning to have altars for sermons?  I can see this being a nice benefit to the event as well.  If so I'll bring my Nahjo and Fo also.

Add Draxxle for Fine Carpentry and Leatherworking imps.

Yes, working on placing the altars above the smithy for max body count :)

While I am thinking of it. Tarlcabot will take care of meals for the impalong (already on the list). At the moment I have enough meat and pumpkins for several hundred meals but if things go well, we may need more than that. Probably won't need huge quantities but if people go out hunting while there, I will try to set up an FSB for food donations :)

I may be worrying about something that has already been taken care of too... it's been known to happen. :P

I am doing a farming grind and I currently have cotton planted but I can do some pumpkins. I can usually get about 2k from one field so I will plant some pumpkins the next round. 

I can't imagine we would need 2k more pumpkins but I can easily picture a few hundred more. I would certainly prefer to have too many than not enough :)

I don't want to take away from what might be needed for the tailors though!

we have 1200 80-90ql otton coming in. my cotton is only 50ql at best. probably 45 by the time harvest rolls around

we are looking for some prizes for the competitions plz PM me if you would like to donate

Just a quick bump for the end of the day. We are about a week an a half away from the impalong.

Zach and Roar have been working their tails off! It feels like I have been staying busy since I showed up to help but I feel like a duffer compared to their work!

The place looks great... there is enty of room so people won't feel crowded although I hope many of you will stay in or very close to the smithy to support the sermons by any priests who show up... that will really help them out.

A thought just occured to me... anyone who might have any of those shiny Valrei items they have been saving for a special occasion... if a few of those could be donated to raise the rare timer for the impalong, that would be very cool! Under normal circumstances they don't make a big difference but with the amount of work that goes on during an impalong, we could end up with a lot more rares... who knows? Has there ever been a fantastic created during an impalong? Maybe we can be the first!

Edited by Kyleshandra

My rowboat is finished, locked, pushed down the hill to the dock (thanks to Zoltan for the help in both building and pushing!), and moored. A batch of tools to get imped is ready to go. I'm all set to go. :)

I'll be setting out Sunday, but I expect to have to moor somewhere part way and finish up the trip Tuesday. That gives me Wednesday and Thursday to rest my shoulders (I have physical stamina issues due to disability) before events on Friday. :) If I do make it all in one day on Sunday, I'll still try to be around on Tuesday to help with setup in any way I can.

I'm very much looking forward to meeting everybody. :) 

I'm going to try to make it -- not sure about RL that week. I have LW, CT, FC, BS, Carp all above 70. I can help anywhere as needed if I show.

Hi. I'm a level 75 carpenter and level 40 blacksmith. I'd like to help improving items.

Please, add me to the list.

Roar has been a little MIA today I will have him add you to the list. We are going to go through and update the complete list of everyone.